Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Business as usual

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Another poor performance after a false dawn the rot is setting back in what o load of tosh it really was again today. losing at home yet again and by an appalling 0-3 margain. Rubbish absolute rubbish.

Should have been an easy three points on paper teh Withdean wobbles are back.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If RS had still been in charge we would have lost 9-0

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
Another poor performance after a false dawn the rot is setting back in what o load of tosh it really was again today. losing at home yet again and by an appalling 0-3 margain. Rubbish absolute rubbish.

Casting out that fishing rod?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
The lads should have been up for it, whats wrong with them - probably the best team in the division roll into our back yard, and we are shit, really shit.

I blame the withdean crowd pathetic bunch more intrested in whats in the picnic box than whats happening on the pitch.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Christ sake. We got beaten by a much better side. Go and have an angry wank, a bath and a drink. You'll feel much better after that.

:thumbsup:

The negative fishing posters - were you actually at the game? We played brightly & had plenty of possession, however did not create much in the box. Leeds are class & sometimes you have to put your hand up & admit that you were beaten by the better team. Under Slade we would have collapsed under a pack of cards within the first ten minutes & got stuffed by ten goals. I'm not kidding. No disgrace in losing today

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand

You are just one of the absolute tossers here... do you post here for the wind up?
'Rot setting back here....blah blah blah'
We lost to a very ,very good side.... Poyet has been here for 3 games...YES just 3.
People like you should go lick windows..........sorry..politically incorrect

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Isnt this the guy who posted pretending to be his missus or something? ?

Leeds are pretty good this year, move on!

*thread ignored*

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

You'll be disappointed with that failed wind-up.

Leeds are top dogs for a reason.

All of their goals were unstoppable (even by FDM, let alone a released-by-his-club Scottish keeper).

Our side looks disjointed as ever and won't be troubling the top half of the table this season with this set of players.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
The negative fishing posters - were you actually at the game? We played brightly & had plenty of possession, however did not create much in the box. Leeds are class & sometimes you have to put your hand up & admit that you were beaten by the better team. Under Slade we would have collapsed under a pack of cards within the first ten minutes & got stuffed by ten goals. I'm not kidding. No disgrace in losing today

Quite agree - we started well and put in some good work in the first quarter of an hour. Leeds were just a very much better side than us and the result, though unpleasant in the extreme, will show Gus and Mauricio how lacking we still are in some places on the pitch. I didn't think we played "badly" but were just outmuscled in key areas (like their giant no 17 and their no 3 with the bandaged head). I totally agree about what would have happened had Russell still been in charge - Leeds would have been out of sight after 30 minutes. Let's face it they have two of the best players in the division in Beckford and Snodgrass

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here