Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bush Tactics hit an all time low

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Anyone see the 'highlights' of the Bush speech to the Democrat controlled House on the news? In a move lifted straight from the film 'Crash' where the LA Governor demands that his aides find him a "black man" who has done some act of heroism to pin a medal on Bush introduces a working class black guy who had recently rescued someone from being killed by a subway train by dragging them between the tracks whilst the train passed and holds him up as an example of the kind of human being his America is capable of producing, the House respond with deafening applause and the black guy starts blowing kisses!!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Cheeky Monkey said:
Anyone see the 'highlights' of the Bush speech to the Democrat controlled House on the news? In a move lifted straight from the film 'Crash' where the LA Governor demands that his aides find him a "black man" who has done some act of heroism to pin a medal on Bush introduces a working class black guy who had recently rescued someone from being killed by a subway train by dragging them between the tracks whilst the train passed and holds him up as an example of the kind of human being his America is capable of producing, the House respond with deafening applause and the black guy starts blowing kisses!!

You think that this is Bush's all time tactical low ???

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
the bloke is an utter C*NT

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Re: Re: Bush Tactics hit an all time low

Rangdo said:
You think that this is Bush's all time tactical low ???

True, just made me cringe that's all, especially as the guy seemed quite happy to be blatantly used in this way. Surely the final insult to the intelligence of the great American public (and yes I know that's an oxymoron!)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Silent Bob said:
You've changed your tune...

Correct, if only I'd listened to London Irish and Lord Bracknell

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I personally consider refusing to grant clemency to a man with a mental age of 8, who was fried in Texas during his time as governer, as being pretty low.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Headlines on the BBC website:

US President George W Bush has urged America to give his new Iraq strategy "a chance to work", in his seventh annual State of the Union address.

WHAT A TWAT.

You and Blair have had umpteen chances. Now both of you put your hands up, move away from the decisions and offer yourselves up before a war crimes tribunal.

:angry:

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Uncle Spielberg said:
the bloke is an utter C*NT
just the word's i was searching for

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here