Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bus Q's for football specials post match

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Great post on Twitter too...

Fair play to the club, a lot of people owe apologies...

Worthing exile

May 12, 2009

I don't know about apologies as not only was the queueing system farcical but the buses were non existent.

However I thank the club for listening to the problem and responding quickly.

Hopefully all sorted.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I don't know about apologies as not only was the queueing system farcical but the buses were non existent.

However I thank the club for listening to the problem and responding quickly.

Hopefully all sorted.

But I thought I had this dreadful CEO that everyone hates and is rinsing our club? Appears to have put a lot of things right, very early on in his first season.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Only prob I have had with the S bus, is when you stay to final whistle, because loads do leave early, its hit and miss as to whether you will get on one of the buses

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
I might give it one last try then, will stay behind for a beer first, good on the club

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
According to the club's twitter page from tomorrow there will be a new post-match queuing system for those using the football special bus services (H, P, S, R).

NSC - re-designing the club's product offerings one thing at a time.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
NSC - re-designing the club's product offerings one thing at a time.

I wonder if Paul Barber gauges the average fan's opinion about their club by avidly reading threads on NSC ?

Feb 14, 2010
Good to hear. Small things can make a massive efficiency difference with transport. During the Olympics at Bank station they had someone asking people to walk up the escalators if they could. As a result, it was a dream.

If at Falmer they looked at small things like having stewards at the entrance of the train doors telling people to move down, then that would make a difference.

A big part of running the albion at Falmer is sorting out transport so the chief exec should be on the shop floor after the game working out ways of improving things, whether shuttle busses or whatever.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Best news for us S busers is that the tortuous return route has finally been sorted (now fast to the Grenadier). Let's hope someone lets the drivers know today.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

No one need apologise for anything. There are problems, there's criticism, and then things get sorted. Well done to the club for doing it - and well done to all those who moaned and complained. If everyone had suffered in silence the club would never have known there was a problem that needed addressing.

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
I often catch the S bus to the Amex but because of the uncertainty of being able to catch a return bus I always return home by train. How many buses leave after the match and do they all leave together? I might give it a go if I can stay for a drink and then leave by bus when the queues have gone down.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
I often catch the S bus to the Amex but because of the uncertainty of being able to catch a return bus I always return home by train. How many buses leave after the match and do they all leave together? I might give it a go if I can stay for a drink and then leave by bus when the queues have gone down.

Over time we have sussed out that on a Saturday match, the second batch of S Buses arrive at the ground anytime between 5.15pm and 5.30pm. Time for a drink after the game.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Best news for us S busers is that the tortuous return route has finally been sorted (now fast to the Grenadier).

Not the one I was on Tuesday night. Still went the old route.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here