Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burnley views on CMS today

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
"Wow. I don't know how often he turns in performances like that but that was one of the best centre forward displays I've seen in the Championship for a while. He didn't just dominate one of our centre backs, he had both in his pocket, often at the same time. Id like to say he was the only difference between the teams but I'd be lying. "

"He tore us to bits today, not just with his goals but the pressure he applied to Shackell/Edgar was excellent. We could not handle him. "

"By far the games outstanding player. "

Well played that man :clap2:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Good, long may it continue.

He has serious competition for his place now and maybe even more if Gus dips into the loan market.

Plus being dropped from the Scotland squad must have hurt him.

Keep it going CMS. :clap:

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Good, long may it continue.

He has serious competition for his place now and maybe even more if Gus dips into the loan market.

Plus being dropped from the Scotland squad must have hurt him.

Keep it going CMS. :clap:

He shouldn't be too disappointed at being dropped by Levein. Levein is a poor poor manager with the artistic flair of a zebra.

His quote two weeks ago about Kenny Miller still being number 1 striker sums him up.

Best that CMS stays healthy and fit, doesn't get too tired and keeps on knocking them in for us.

TNBA

TTF

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
He shouldn't be too disappointed at being dropped by Levein. Levein is a poor poor manager with the artistic flair of a zebra.

His quote two weeks ago about Kenny Miller still being number 1 striker sums him up.

Best that CMS stays healthy and fit, doesn't get too tired and keeps on knocking them in for us.

TNBA

TTF

I've always thought of Zebras as being fairly artistic :shrug:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Kind words from the Burnley fans. Good on them.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Gus with his new signings and playing to CMS strenghts has provided him the service he deserves,its taken a while but when you splash out £2 1/2 million it makes sense to adjust the pattern of play.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Wow - some of those Burnley fans can actually string more than two words together to form a coherent sentence. Good to see them give CMS the credit he deserves.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If Jordan Rhodes is worth £8 million, how much will be quote Norwich when they come a courting again for Macca in January?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If he has 15 goals by Jan then it wouldn't surprise me if we are offered £5m for him.

If he has 15 goals by January then we'd be mugs to take it, Thats the sort of scoring that will take us to the premier league and thats worth a lot more.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's amazing what a little confidence can do for a player. When we were tonking Barnsley last week, I said to my mate, "We just need CMS to score today and I'm sure that the floodgates will open".

Happy Days.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
If he has 15 goals by Jan then it wouldn't surprise me if we are offered £5m for him.

If he's well in the way to a 20 Goal season in the champ, surly we're entitled to ask for 10mil+ to let him go.
Not that 8 mill won't hurt and he's well in the way to 30, but getting into the prem's worth a lot more than 8 mill.

i don't think we should let him go at all but i expect we couldn't say no to 10 mill.

Wonder what Bloom couldn't say no to

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here