Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burgess rejects the albion despite 6 figure bid being accepted

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Mcghee's mate Parkinson accepts bid but Ben Burgess wants to fight for his place at Hull etc etc ad nauseum....blah blah blahhhhhhhhh

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just softening the blow early guys xx:clap:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I guess it's encouraging that we DO have the resources to put in decent bids for players, but that also makes it more worrying that nobody's coming in.

Why did Burgess say no? If he wants to fight for a place at Hull, fair enough. Or is it wages? Or Withdean? Or not wanting to play for McGhee? Of just that he realises we're pretty shit?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
samparish said:
I guess it's encouraging that we DO have the resources to put in decent bids for players, but that also makes it more worrying that nobody's coming in.

Why did Burgess say no? If he wants to fight for a place at Hull, fair enough. Or is it wages? Or Withdean? Or not wanting to play for McGhee? Of just that he realises we're pretty shit?
This hasn't happened....yet.
At the moment it is a figment of Dwaynes ever-fertile imagination. Thats not to say that it won't pan out like this though, like every other striker we apparently go after.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
samparish said:

FFS. He is joking. He is making it up. "This is what I think tomorrow's Argus will say". I'm so f***ing clever. Yada yada yada yada.

Sake.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
hans kraay fan club said:
FFS. He is joking. He is making it up. "This is what I think tomorrow's Argus will say". I'm so f***ing clever. Yada yada yada yada.

Sake.

:ohmy: :lolol:

1066gull

If we cannot get a player who is second fiddle of a Championship club, I think McGhee has to go.:nono:

How did we on earth manage to get cocky Leon Knight, from a Premiership club to us?

This doesn't make sense! It has to something with the manager and the players not wanting to play for McGhee.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
the sad thing is, i really wouldn't be suprised to see it happen!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Adriodinho said:
If we cannot get a player who is second fiddle of a Championship club, I think McGhee has to go.:nono:

It has to something with the manager and the players not wanting to play for McGhee.

To you and every other muppet who comes on here trotting out this line: PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR EVIDENCE that players are 'refusing to sign for a club managed by McGhee'. Now.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Adriodinho said:

How did we on earth manage to get cocky Leon Knight, from a Premiership club to us?

This doesn't make sense! It has to something with the manager and the players not wanting to play for McGhee.

:dunce:

Hook line and sinker

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
Adriodinho said:

:lolol: your not the smartest are you

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Adriodinho said:

:thud: Don't you ever learn?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here