Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burgess Hill V Croydon Athletic - Derby day!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Excluding Horsham I think this has to be the biggest derby game Burgess Hill will be playing all season and I will be there to support them.I hope other Hillians who aren't at the Wolves will join me at the Burgess Hill game this afternoon.

Cheers and try and make it

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Horsham only need a win or for Tonbridge Angels to lose for them to be promoted, come on you Hornets!!!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Gully said:
Horsham only need a win or for Tonbridge Angels to lose for them to be promoted, come on you Hornets!!!

Yes saw that!Shame you couldn't beat the Hill on the Monday and you would have been up would you not?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'll be at the Dripping Pan singing anti-LDC songs. :drink:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ill be at the beacon - the REAL home of football

anyway, today is not the day to go to leylands - tomorrow is, when hassocks youth lift the league title. burgess hill - who are ya?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Scotty M said:
ill be at the beacon - the REAL home of football

anyway, today is not the day to go to leylands - tomorrow is, when hassocks youth lift the league title. burgess hill - who are ya?

We're the team who are going to beat the pikeys from Croydon today!COME ON YOU HILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What message board is this again?:dunce:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Horsham won 3-1 at Molesey and are promoted to the Ryman Premier league. Congratulations you super Hornets...

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Burgess Hill drew 1-1.Very poor game,Croydon took the lead in the first half while I was having a piss,which really is typical of me.There wasn't really alot to say about the two sides in the second half apart from a good chance for the Hill which was first well saved and then cleared for a corner.Eventually just before the end of the game in the 88th minute Burgess Hill's number 5 had a shot on the volley which he totally sliced but deluded the keeper by doing so and scored!Was a good atmosphere as many turned up for it!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
shame burgess hill youth team couldnt get a similar result - losing 5-1 in the local derby to hassocks to give us the title:clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here