Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burgess Hill Friendly Admission Details

sussexscholar

Apr 21, 2008
For any of you planning on attending the Burgess Hill Town friendly, kick off has been moved to the earlier time of 7:15 (rather than the usual 7:30 mid-week kick off time at Leyland’s Park).
Entrance prices for Hillians pre-season friendlies have also been changed:

Adults £5
OAP's £3
Under 16s Free

Look forward to seeing you there.

:cheers:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Any chance I did have of getting back from a 2.30 meeting north wales in time for kick off are now surely out the window. Bollocks

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The meeting STARTS at 2.30. Can't see me out of there before 3.30

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
The floodlights need some work done on them before they can be used so this was a precaution in case of dull weather.
Didn't want to upset the neighbours or council.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'll certainly be stroling round the corner for this.

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
Proper football prices - i'll be there.

The club didn't want to use this game to fleece people and realised that it's better to have more in at a fiver than less at a tenner, promoting the club in the process.
With a population of around 35,000, 'crowds' are quite low even for ryman league and they are trying to raise awareness in the town.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
With a population of around 35,000, 'crowds' are quite low even for ryman league and they are trying to raise awareness in the town.

Football fans in the town are aware of BHTFC but I believe that the majority are anti Gary Croydon who has grown too big for his own boots and sees himself as an equivalent of Ken Bates. The recent problems with MSDC havent helped either as everybody knew that that was an situation waiting to happen.

Weatherman

Jun 10, 2008
Football fans in the town are aware of BHTFC but I believe that the majority are anti Gary Croydon who has grown too big for his own boots and sees himself as an equivalent of Ken Bates. The recent problems with MSDC havent helped either as everybody knew that that was an situation waiting to happen.

There is that of course, Unfortunately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here