Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burger off

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
wow that is crazy, i would never try that xD i value my taste buds :p

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
No need to go as far as Africa. Just take a trip to ASDA and see if you can handle Dave's Gourmet Insanity Sauce. I put a teaspoon in some baked beans and I was broken man!

I shall give it a try!

I think Devon or Dorset now houses the hottest chilli in the world and it needs to be handled with gloves :ohmy:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
the next victim? :lolol:

edit- just read your previous post! for a moment, I thought you'd watched the linked video and decided you fancied a go! :lolol:

lol it looks soooo nasty, amazing place though was just wondering where in brighton it is, look on the seafront somewhere

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
Funny vid. But without wishing to sound miserable, did these knobbers really call 999 for an ambulance? It's about time people got fined for sh*t like that.

"You called us out because you're p*ssed and ate a really hot chilli burger?"

"Ha ha ha, yeah!"

"Great fun! That'll be £80 please."

Last edited:

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
lol it looks soooo nasty, amazing place though was just wondering where in brighton it is, look on the seafront somewhere

It used to be just off Portland Road but I think they moved to one of the roads leading north off of Western Road. Farm Road maybe??

I know two people that have tried it, both of them can eat any curry you throw at them but both were left in agony by the Burger Off Chilli Burger.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
I have had a go at this before and ate half the burger but the afterburn is so intense it is ridiculous.

People who buy them now have to sign a disclaimer incase of illness as so many people were going to hospital.

Ive seen 1 person do the lot but i didnt hear from them for 2 days afterwards

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
My mate entered the chilli eating contest couple of years ago on Hove lawns but gave after a 5/6 rounds when the dried chillies came out. There was a funny picture in local magazine showing the winner being treated by St Johns Ambulance :lol: my mate had to go home and lay down for the rest of the day. He's never entered since.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here