Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Build your own nuclear weapon

pompeydel

May 27, 2004
West Sussex
Do a search for plutonium on Google and in the results on the right hand side of the screen you'll find ebay selling the stuff new and used.......:eek:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Why was you searching for plutonium in the first place?

NSC shouldn't rush into this. Presumably there's going to be some sort of whip-round to raise the money.

But, at the very least, we need a couple of polls.

Where should we keep this bomb? Personally, I'd go for the wooden shed at the northwest corner of the stadium.

And where should we drop it? I'd hate to see Watford O sending a fiver in and then discovering that his money isn't going to be spent on destroying Medina.

And don't forget we'll need a volunteer who is willing to pick it up the day before it's needed.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Lord Bracknell said:
NSC shouldn't rush into this. Presumably there's going to be some sort of whip-round to raise the money.
But, at the very least, we need a couple of polls.
Where should we keep this bomb? Personally, I'd go for the wooden shed at the northwest corner of the stadium.
And where should we drop it? I'd hate to see Watford O sending a fiver in and then discovering that his money isn't going to be spent on destroying Medina.
And don't forget we'll need a volunteer who is willing to pick it up the day before it's needed.

We could make one and all proceeds go to the L&K fund, I'm sure there would be some interest in the middle east.

OR we could hold the world to ransom with it *puts little finger in corner of mouth* for one million trillion willion dollers with which we can buy the whole of Falmer and flatten it for a 70,000 seater stadium and still have enough to build the most expensive team in the world

gazwag said:
We could make one and all proceeds go to the L&K fund, I'm sure there would be some interest in the middle east.

OR we could hold the world to ransom with it *puts little finger in corner of mouth* for one million trillion willion dollers with which we can buy the whole of Falmer and flatten it for a 70,000 seater stadium and still have enough to build the most expensive team in the world
Yes.

But that still doesn't answer the question about who would volunteer to pick it up from the shed where it's kept.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Lord Bracknell said:
Unless Liz Costa could find room on her coach.

We would have to re-name the coach the "Enola Gay" which would be seen as entirely appropriate to any away supporter encountered

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
And of course we would be on a par with one of the premiership teams, you keep hearing about "nuclear Arsenal" well we would be "nuclear Brighton"

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
How do you launch a nuclear attack on a website?

We inflitrate their gang, pretending to be one of them.. organise a meet up down a local and then bam! NSC 1, NSP 0. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here