Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Build up Withdean, not Falmer!

Oct 5, 2003
If uncle Dick Tight had listenned to the Genius he wouldve realised a long thyme ago that their is so much opposition to Falmer that either it wasnt gonna happen (planning permission etc) or the club would run dry of money long befor ehtey had either started building or reach the current Withdean grounds capacity....so what would the clown of all circuses Dick Turpin achieved.......draining the last bit of blood from the club he claims to hold so dearly to his heart.

Its thyme to drop htis Falmer pipe dream and revitalise Withdean, rebuild it WITHDEAN FOR ALL! You all thought i was crazy when i said the capacity would be extended-look what has happpenned and the club cant even fill that, no wonder its gonna cost he club an awful lot of money just to get a final no to Falmer.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
FG aka FOOTBALL GENIUS said:
If uncle Dick Tight had listenned to the Genius he wouldve realised a long thyme ago that their is so much opposition to Falmer that either it wasnt gonna happen (planning permission etc) or the club would run dry of money long befor ehtey had either started building or reach the current Withdean grounds capacity....so what would the clown of all circuses Dick Turpin achieved.......draining the last bit of blood from the club he claims to hold so dearly to his heart.

Its thyme to drop htis Falmer pipe dream and revitalise Withdean, rebuild it WITHDEAN FOR ALL! You all thought i was crazy when i said the capacity would be extended-look what has happpenned and the club cant even fill that, no wonder its gonna cost he club an awful lot of money just to get a final no to Falmer.

Welcome back. :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Oct 5, 2003
no wind up here just facts Falmer has so much opposition its gona cost so much money the club cant finance it so why not build up what we have put money into the team then when we are on the fringes of the premiership theres arguement for a bigger ground but if we cant even fill what we have now for the likes of Millwall, Leeds then we dont need a bigger ground, how costly will filling a 20,000 new stadium with 6,000 to 7,000 people be? survival of the club is keeping it at Withdean not a pipe dream of Falmer its too costly too much opposition its thyme Dick put plan B into operation ..Withdean, with the locals reasonably happy with crowd behaviour litter etc why not theres plenty of room and no demand for higher capacity anyway!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just remember FG - Ernest owns you now :lolol:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

A quality post and now all seems well with the world.

Welcome back :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Oct 5, 2003
they have the players of quality to go with the stadium enhancements, trouble all along with BHA is theyve put all ther eggs in one basket, Falmer! If BHA had some decent players like Wigan (incidentally only got 11,000 i believe the other night) and alongside made ground improvements then yes it could possibly with the right finance be a success, going Falmer or bust and trying to scrape though on cheep, hopeless and talentless players isnt the way to go and when they get a half devent one they cant hold onto him and cast him off on the cheep! It doesnt make any sense, its thyme Dick Knight spent money on the playing side if he can find it to line the lawyers pockets then find it for the playing side and let the fans watch some decent football not the likes of Charlie Oatway who is far from a League 2 player let alone Championship material!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
let the fans watch some decent football not the likes of Charlie Oatway who is far from a League 2 player let alone Championship material!

You haven't been watching the Albion lately have you?

;)

Last edited:

Oct 5, 2003
i think Harty has banned me he wont read my texts out anymore and those he does are well edited!

i shall be at the Leeds game and expect hte quality players Dick Tight has been signing to match up well to the Mighty Leeds and i dont want to see another dismal display like we had against Coventry, that really was awful. Even Millwall we only played 45 mins then 5 at the end of the second half!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
i think Harty has banned me he wont read my texts out anymore and those he does are well edited!

i shall be at the Leeds game and expect hte quality players Dick Tight has been signing to match up well to the Mighty Leeds and i dont want to see another dismal display like we had against Coventry, that really was awful. Even Millwall we only played 45 mins then 5 at the end of the second half!

I thought you supported Crawley Town?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here