Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Build a Bonfore - DVD Edition. Interest?

Would you buy a "Build a Bonfire" style DVD for £8.50?

• Yes

Votes: 101 92.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 7.3%

• Total voters

Just going through the latest videos I am converting to DVD and it has occured to me how much stuff I have from 1995-1997. Loads of news reports, interviews etc as well as match highlights and the "Goodbye Goldstone" farce.

The question is, who would be interested in a "Build a Bonfire" type DVD chronicling the most turbulent time in the club's history. Want to check before I start on what will be a big project as I'm not sure how popular it will be. Positive side - lots of history and testament to so many people who worked so hard. Negative side - getting stuffed most weeks and lots of footage of losing to Sudbury in virtually every 96/97 news feature.

As I say, this will take a lot of collation as the footage is all over the place. Would be grateful if you would vote Yes if you would pay the usual £8.50 (£5 to A&K) for a copy of this kind of DVD. I don't want to spend hours on a DVD that 5 people will buy.

Last edited:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
:albion:

Oh Yes please.

This era is still a very important part of the Club's History, despite the turbulent times!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If I'm in a particularly good mood one day, but feel like getting angry and/or depressed, then this sounds like the IDEAL christmas gift.

:thumbsup:

Oh go on then :clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
if you must:rolleyes:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Easy 10 said:
If I'm in a particularly good mood one day, but feel like getting angry and/or depressed, then this sounds like the IDEAL christmas gift.

:thumbsup:

Unless you mean Xmas 2006. :nono:

It's going to take ages to cut out all the Andy Steggals talking about Bournemouth and newsreaders talking about cats and stuff. Not before Xmas this year. Might have been if Curry's hadn't taken so long to get my DVD Recorder fixed. :censored:

Looks like enough interest to make a start though. :)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'd be interested....but I'd more interested to know when the last DVD that you did is going to be available.

You asked about interest MONTHS ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here