its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
My copy came in today's post. Very excited. Summer holiday made. :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
wheres mine , FFS ?

Mine too. For those who can't be bothered to read the intro the book facsimile of the original, the only addition being a thread from this esteemed board dating from 2001 regarding the Hereford game.

Well done to all involved.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I must have yours Grimsby. Shall I scan it for you? lol. :jester:

I forgot that I live in the northern wastelands , so it probably has to wait at the Doncaster sorting office for a couple of days otherwise it will screw up the Royal Mail "delivered within a reasonable time" percentages.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's nice to know they are out and about, fingers crossed for tomorrow.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Mine arrived today -dinner delayed by an hour as had quick scan thru - looking forward to read in full when more relaxed - going to look good on the book shelf - will be prominently placed when people are around

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
'Of all the thousands of words of meaningless legal jargon in the original version, only one paragraph in the Articles of Association had been changed - and that was the one that allowed Archer and the other shareholders to profit from the sale of the ground.'

Move on... but never forget and never forgive.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
I'm awaiting mine. Quite excited.

I suspect there will be TONS of information in it I had NO idea about and which will make me angry.

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Great the copies have started arriving. Just so you know re post, we have charged a generic fee for all the post fees as it was really complicated to set up varying options on Paypal. We order all the copies to be printed from Lightning Source which means they are printed and sent individually. If anyone does mind paying a little over the odds for postage, send me an email at info[MENTION=144]goldstone[/MENTION]publishing.com and I will refund the difference. Also 50p of all the copies goes towards the REMF

Re the orders - There is a backlog as we have had such a great response and I have had personal family funeral this week which meant I will get through the rest of the orders today. Bear with us and you should receive a confirmation from us once we have processed your order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here