Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
John Boy said:
I brought mine for 17.75 from someone on Amazon
when ? , i've been on the waiting list for one for AGES

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Sweet Jesus. I think i'll hang on to mine. 8.99 from Amazon looks a good buy lol:clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Braders7 said:
when ? , i've been on the waiting list for one for AGES

***pssst***

there's another one on eBay right now-don't start bidding until nearer the end:smokin:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Bwian said:
***pssst***

there's another one on eBay right now-don't start bidding until nearer the end:smokin:
cheers for the info

Some local libraries had it in stock some time back. For those desperate for a copy, it may be worth checking out.

No, I'm not suggesting nicking it either. :ohmy:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
They actually have it in stock on amazon? get in there quick, read it, and flog it:p

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bizarre. It said (i havent checked in the last half hour or so) delivered in 10-14 days, so was probably in stock then..???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ordered and despatched within 10 days :clap2:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
How come it's suddenly available from Amazon, then? I was on the waiting list for ages until my girlfriend picked up a copy in a second hand bookshop in Brighton. And that was only a few weeks ago.

Curious.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yorkie said:
Ordered and despatched within 10 days :clap2:
:clap2: YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ordered more then 90 minutes as well

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Amazon are talking bollocks I'm afraid. You'll wait for weeks on end only to then be told that it's unavailable. Same thing happened with an out-of-print book I ordered from them last year. I waited more than two months (having initially been quoted 10- 12 days) before they finally confirmed they couldn't obtain a copy from the publishers.

The publishers of 'Build A Bonfire' were Mainstream. A link to their site is below. Use their search engine. You'll find no matches. It's out of print, end of story.

http://www.mainstreampublishing.com/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here