Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
When he flicked it over his own shoulder to do the full-back, then took it down and flicked it back over his shoulder the other way without the ball touching the ground, I literally ejaculated.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Apologies if any repetition as can't be arsed to trawl the whole thread but WHAT a player Bruno is. Rapidly becoming one of my favourite Albion players ever. Wonderful ball control, flair passing and harder than Russell Brand at a naked female goth convention. Also brilliantly bald.

I'd love to hear some of the away manager's team talks this season.. "And lastly lads - watch their full backs. They're really fuckin' tasty."

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Bruno was easily MOM yesterday! The man is different gear! f***ing love watching the man play, as well as bridge, both in a class of there own!

Bruno was running until the last second! Hero, bridge doesn't even look tested yet, he's got at least another gear or two to go! Love watching these two, we rape both wings and can only hope for more games like yesterday!

The football season is well and truly back.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm sure there was a comment from someone pre-season (after one friendly appearance, I think) that suggested he might not be able to cope with the physicality of the Championship.

Thankfully that has been well and truly shown up for the bollocks it clearly was. The man is a class act who could clearly still "do a job" for a fair few top flight teams - as per the comments from those Stoke fans when he signed.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Hopefully the Jamie Rednap "literally"!

Or the Hugh Porter literally as apparently during the Olympics Jason Kenny was 'literally' on fire ! :lol:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Who does he have to surpass to be our top ever right back ?

I liked John Gregory but this geezer looks up there. Early days though.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Or the Hugh Porter literally as apparently during the Olympics Jason Kenny was 'literally' on fire ! :lol:

Or the Denise Lewis literally ("this ceremony is going to literally blow the roof off this stadium").

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
First saw Bruno and Bridge play against Cordoba and thought OMG!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here