Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Who does he have to surpass to be our top ever right back ?

I liked John Gregory but this geezer looks up there. Early days though.

Exactly, I was trying to think if I'd seen a better RB in the last 35+ years and I don't think I have. Just brilliant........

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I'd actually forgotten about Calde. Literally. Really literally. Ain't love fickle? God and I was his biggest fan. Remember how hurt we were when he looked like he wouldn't sign? And how we welcomed him back with open arms when he at last did? But we can't play them both and Bruno is the upgrade for this division.

Also, oh dear the grown men claiming that watching flair equates easily to their literally spunking themselves. Come on guys. Come on. Find a new way to express your love.*

*note. and by express love... well I suppose that would be a good way to get away with going a bit premature with a lady. 'Sorry doll-face, I just wanted to express me love a bit too much'. Fireman Dan would be proud I suspect.

Dec 29, 2011
Why not play Calderon RB and then give Bruno a free role so he can roam from right wing / CAM and just ejaculate flair all over the pitch.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Nice to see Calde have a big smile on his face and shake the hand of Bruno at the end of the Barnsley game. Both class acts.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Nice to see Calde have a big smile on his face and shake the hand of Bruno at the end of the Barnsley game. Both class acts.

Calde is a genuine class act. He must be gutted he's not playing but is a team man above all else. Hope he gets some decent game time this season. I actually think he would be number 1 choice should either Bruno or Bridge got injured and would be a quality stand in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here