Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I love Bruno to bits although he was the one out of position for Hull's goal last week, but he is so flair and a great player, so I'll forgive him that slip up.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My first time seeing him, and he's fantastic.

Poor Calde, I still love you, but on that showing, not for long.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Agree is busting a gut to score expect wild ceibrations when he does how long have we got him on contract

2 years apparently, let's give him a 5 year deal now :)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Him and Bridge are really proving to be top quality, would love to sign Bridge permantely.

Bridge's latest interview is very positive! Not for one minute do I think we could ever afford him but he's happy so he's enjoying his football, and feck me am I enjoying watching it!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Whenever he gets the ball you expect something a bit special and he usually obliges. What a great signing.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Bridge's latest interview is very positive! Not for one minute do I think we could ever afford him but he's happy so he's enjoying his football, and feck me am I enjoying watching it!

Maybe after making his millions already, he will decide that it's more important to enjoy his football & surroundings than pile more cash into the bank...
:smokin:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Maybe after making his millions already, he will decide that it's more important to enjoy his football & surroundings than pile more cash into the bank...
:smokin:
He certainly alluded to that in his post match interview.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
He certainly alluded to that in his post match interview.

AMAZING if he did.

Given his isolation over the last few seasons, he must be absolutely buzzing at the moment.

Maybe, just maybe...!

Whenever he gets the ball you expect something a bit special and he usually obliges. What a great signing.

Fortunate enough to have been sitting in the far right N E corner to witness his ball flicking skills in the second half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here