Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno OUT - injured for Birmingham game - and Ipswich game too

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Bruno out is a blow but calde is an able deputy.I presume that will mean painter will be on the bench let's hope bridge dosent pick up an injury.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
on his facebook fage,
Bruno Saltor
Hola a todos, hello Seagulls!!!! Tomorrow i can't play but I hope to be for next game!!! (Sorry my english)hahaahahha!! I'm learning!!! Abrazos amigos!!! I enjoy with you!

What. A. Legend.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last edited:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Calde will be fired up and fresh. Whilst he's not as immense as Bruno he's still a VERY good Champ RB and I think he'll put in a cracking performance to remind everyone

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Calde will be fired up and fresh. Whilst he's not as immense as Bruno he's still a VERY good Champ RB and I think he'll put in a cracking performance to remind everyone

THIS. Bruno is amazing but gotta love Calde too. May stick a few quid on him to score tomorrow too.

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Re: Bruno OUT - injured for Birmingham game

THIS. Bruno is amazing but gotta love Calde too. May stick a few quid on him to score tomorrow too.

It's not his scoring ability that's the problem, it's the fact he gets skinned too easily. Still I agree he's probably the best we've got. Get well soon Bruno.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Bruno OUT - injured for Birmingham game

Calde was fine when he came on at Millwall. Attack, attack, attackattackattack!

PG

Although we did go back to last season's habit of conceding from a long ball to the far post and almost got caught again the same way in the final minute. Calde's been great for the club though so we'll cope I'm sure.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I love Bruno but Calde will do a brilliant job too. My son's classmate's dad is a Birmingham fan and he's shitting it because they have no defenders at all. We have a back up in every position so while the king of flair will be a loss it won't be fatal.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Re: Bruno OUT - injured for Birmingham game

Caleron the Albion legend will put in a mom performance tomorrow. You heard it here first.

binky

Aug 9, 2005
Hove
Calde *must* be motivated by the fact that Bruno is first choice. He'll be doing EVERYTHING to make sure he has a chance of keeping the shirt.
(Sorry. Had an Ernest moment there :) )

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
This sort of depth can be the difference between promotion and not even making the playoffs.

Last year's 92 yellows, and 8 reds (first and second in the Championship) suggests it's needed, too. Not just for injuries, but for suspensions.

(Discipline record much better this season so far for what it's worth...)

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Not so much the defending, but Bruno's delivery was getting us the goals at home - that i what we will miss the most. Will be interesting to hear the team for this one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here