Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brits abroad

Why o why do Brits wear there football club shirts abroad when they are fat balding wrong end of thirty and there arms and legs covered in graffiti (tatts), just got back from Italy what the locals thought of them I do not know.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
Why o why do Brits wear there football club shirts abroad when they are fat balding wrong end of thirty and there arms and legs covered in graffiti (tatts), just got back from Italy what the locals thought of them I do not know.

would you rather they walked around topless?

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Cos when you are the wrong end of Thirty, fat and covered in tattoos a football shirt just seems to you know........fit.

Jan 30, 2008
cant be "proper" just lacking in identity

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

apart from the tattoos of which I have none...what's wrong with wearing an Albion or England shirt around...I've had loads of people say hi to me when I've worn my BHA shirt abroad.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
just back from two weeks on the Greek island of Santorini and never saw one British adult in a replica shirt, however if I had done, so what? it's got f*** all to do with me what people wear on their holidays.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
What exactly is the issue here, is it fat oldies wearing football shirts, or the wearing of shirts abroad? because i see plenty of foreigners in this country wearing national or forgien leauge shirts. I reckon the locals dont much care as long as they are polite and behave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here