Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Britney eyes Brighton

Crawley Boy

Oct 13, 2003
Crawley
From Sky News.

Britney Spears has reportedly set her sights on buying a £4m seaside home in Brighton.

The pop princess is said to have fallen in love with the Sussex town's most expensive house, according to the Daily Star.

The house is located in vibrant Kemp Town, right in the middle of Brighton's gay community.

The Regency building on Eastern Terrace is on the seafront and just ten minutes from the trendy Lanes' boutiques and bars.

"Britney decided to invest in a UK home this year and initially thought that London would be the best bet," a source told the newspaper.

"But Madonna apparently convinced her to look outside the capital.

"Madge told her how much she loved living in Wiltshire and it got Britney thinking she'd go off the beaten track.

"She instantly thought of her trip to Brighton last year, when she totally fell in love with the place.

"She loves the thought of being so close to the marina, having a sea view and being just a stone's throw from happening clubs and bars.

"The fact she'll be at the centre of the lively gay scene will just be a bonus.

"She loves the wicked, saucy sense of humour she encountered last time she visited."

Last edited:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Why does she want to be close to the gay scene? Trying to be controversial and get more publicity as it's the only way she can prolong her music career?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Can we sort of persuade her to become an Albion fan? She is worth £100m? :angel:

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
Jason Speaks said:
Do you think they'll be able to persuade her to pose in the stripes?
:clap: well said....if only!:clap:

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Free concert on the seafront? Lets hope up the tide comes in early!!!! Maybe she'll teach Krispies some dance steps!

:lolol:

Vicar

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
This sounds like the sort of twattery deliberately cooked up by estate agents to push up property prices. For example, did Emma Bunton ever buy somewhere in that posh new block on the seafront?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
For example, did Emma Bunton ever buy somewhere in that posh new block on the seafront?

No.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Vicar! said:
Maybe she'll teach Krispies some dance steps!

In exchange for singing lessons from him?

D

Deleted User X18H

This is intriguing to say the least as one of my neighbours insisted Brtiney Spears or a lookalike looked around our flat when it was for sale while we were away Lots of big black cars and road blocks which was confirmed by our local newsagent.

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
This sounds like the sort of twattery deliberately cooked up by estate agents to push up property prices. For example, did Emma Bunton ever buy somewhere in that posh new block on the seafront?

Cos that REALLY will push prices up:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I lOVE Britney, and I will be very, VERY excited if she pitches up in Brighton. I can see it all now.

I'm strolling casually along the seafront in my Albion shirt one fine summers afternoon. I look down, and there, laying on the pebbles, is Britney Spears in a daring string bikini. I pause briefly whilst feasting my eyes on the tanned golden splendour of her voluptuous curves. A light sheen of perspiration covers her body, lending her skin an ethereal glow in the mid-day sun. As I briefly block the sunlight from her upturned face, she opens up one curious eye and notices me. I move on past, embarrassed at having been caught.
"Easy 10 ?" she says, noticing the name on the back of my shirt. My heart leaps, and I quickly wipe the drool from my chin as I turn to her and nod.
"Would you mind rubbing this lotion on me ? My backs a little sore today and I don't want to move around too much..."

Mmmmmmmmm.....believe me, this fantasy gets REALLY raunchy, but there could be young eyes reading.
WHOAA ! you won't BELIEVE what I just thought of then. OOOH YEEEAH.....

Uhh huuuh uuuuuhhhh hhhuuhhhhhhhhhhh.

Back in a mo.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Originally posted by Gary Nelson (who was referring to my Emma Bunton post)
Cos that REALLY will push prices up:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes, but if I was selling a flat next to Emma Bunton's flat, I'd expect plenty of people to pay more just for living next to Emma Bunton. Most of the people who post on the Thread Full Of Beautiful Ladies, any road up...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Jason Speaks said:
Do you think they'll be able to persuade her to pose in the stripes?

Too right. Potentially the best item on sale in the club shop since the Louise poster.

Which player would try it on first if she came to a match?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here