Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City v BHA - Score Predictor

Bristol City v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters

I don't know about you but it seems ages that we last played a football match & I for one cannot wait for Saturday's game!

With all the excitement over Vicente, Liverpool in the Cup - the Albion will need to roll their sleeves up & graft at Bristol, if they want to keep their unbeaten run going in the league.

Predicting Albion scores these days is proving quite difficult.

There are 43 pollsters who have correctly predicted one score right this season & one person, Chucky 1973 out in the lead with two correct scores.

So who is going to catch Chucky this week?

As ever............you decide!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
a cautious game, City 1 - 2 Albion

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Finger in air time but have gone for a solid 2-0 to us ... three critical factors will influence I reckon.

1. Our team I've no idea who is and isn't fit up front and what the midfield will look like ... suspect CMS will start alongside Barnes but what's the risk of him breaking down? Maybe not risked for what looks to be the "easiest" of our games in September but who comes in? Does Vincente get a look in? Buckley ready? I'll assume a Noone, Harley, Dicker, Bridcutt MF but looking forward to Gus's Press Conference
2. How we neutralise Maynard. Guess it's wrong to say they're a one man team but if we can keep him quiet I'm confident we can boss this one
3. Our support on the day - only saying that 'cos I'm on one of my rare road trips and looking forward to it immensely :drool:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I've got a strange feeling we're going to lose this one what with all the optimism buzzing around at the moment. I reckon we might become a bit complacent and Bristol beat Leicester (A) earlier in the season which shows they can beat most on their day. 2-1 City

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I think we're going to come unstuck at Bristol as on their day, they are as good as anything in this league (Leicester result?), so a 3-2 loss unfortunately.

I'll be happy with a draw.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I had a dream last night, they scored first and we were playing dreadfully, then all of a sudden we started playing properly and score three goals in the space of 5 minutes.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
going with my bog standard 2-1 defeat guess for this one :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here