Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City sign..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Three useful signings, especially Murray who scored 28 odd goals last season. Their problem has been goal scoring and they've probably just solved it l:(

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
april 24th rougier gets kicked to pieces by cullip as brighton march on ! (i hope)

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
april 24th rougier gets kicked to pieces by cullip as brighton march on ! (i hope)

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
I think if these 3 are on form they will do the job for City. At there worst though they can be terrible influences on a side, Caskey fat and lazy, Rougier can infuriate fans and be Barretesque in front of goal and Murray flopped big time at Reading. A bit of a gamble by Wilson.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I saw that on the QPR messgae board and thought it must have been old.

Murray and Caskey are quality.

We don't need Rougier now though.

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Fantastic deal for Brizzle, sell Murray for £650,000 and then get him back again for probably a lot less so theyve still made money. Would have been an excellent player for us and Caskey and Rougier will do a job in the remaining few games so theyv strengthened well

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Looks like Bristol City are hitting the panic button.
3 new players?
They are going to need time to gel and fit in with the existing team, and I am sure there will be some City players who are going to be pissed off!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
as much as i liked rougier when we had him! he was a lucky player. Most the goals rebounded off him with out him even knowing!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The Wookiee said:

They are going to need time to gel and fit in with the existing team

what like Iwelumo? They could be just the extra strength and kick up the butt they need tostart winning and scoring again. Coule signings I see it as and a much tougher away trip now, still we get to sing to Rougier again :clap2:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Caskey really is a shit fat has been. Scott Murrays good though.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
CrabtreeBHA said:
what like Iwelumo? They could be just the extra strength and kick up the butt they need tostart winning and scoring again. Coule signings I see it as and a much tougher away trip now, still we get to sing to Rougier again :clap2:

Yes but to add 3 new players into a team will take time surely?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
The Wookiee said:
Yes but to add 3 new players into a team will take time surely?

well yeah in a way but still all they need now are goals and if LUMO can do it and like Benji before him then why not Rougier/Murray at Bristol City? 2 goals in two games and 2 wins for them is what they need right now

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Scott Murray seems to have lost his way at Reading - was real class when at BC before. Caskey is (was?) quality, but doesn't seem to have the desire to match his ability, he has been drifting around the second division for years now

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Caskey- Fat has been.

Rougier- Hope he does well but not against us.

Murray- Probably the best player in this div. He was for the last couple of seasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here