Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City CRITICISE us about Wrexham

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
:lolol:

When I was there we had a few nasty chants our way, even when we walked the banner round a small section booed us. They even started on us in the pub.

Shame.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
nah ,thats all seem ok and light hearted (well it does compared to what i've heard said)

Falmer & Lewes Albion huh ? , not the first time i've heard that today!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I tried registering to argue, but it's just too much hassle.:angry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bristol fans bitter? :lol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Will they ever get over it?:wave:

StephenWrexhamFc

May 24, 2004
Gwersyllt near Wrexham
Fffing jokers whoever has posted these criticisms.

It was you guys who organised all of this.

As far as I am concerned Brighton fans can walk around the pitch at all our home games from now on!

Of course it was a FANS UNITED day but it's been Brighton fans who have brought it all together.

What have Bristol City got to be bitter about? They've got a nice stadium, a half decent team, good support and aren't in debt!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
In fairness not all Bristol fans are arses.

After the play off final I saw three huge hoolie looking Bristol fans going up to my old man so me and my mate ran over only to find the chavest one hugging my old man and shaking him by the hand telling him he 'hoped we got Falmer'.

Every club has its idiots and a lot of them tend to go on message boards.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
StephenWrexhamFc said:

What have Bristol City got to be bitter about?
:lolol: If only you knew. Grudges last a long time in Bristol. They deserved to go up and we stole their promotion. I should think Bristol Rovers fans probably quite like us though.

Last edited:

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
My Bristol City-supporting cousin sent me a text on Sat. saying:

"some BHA fans went to Wrexham v. City to offer Wrex support in their hour of need - you really do have 'real' fans"...

Not all City fans are morons...!!! :clap:

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Bristol are just bitter, they still sore from the play off final, ignore them

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Half the City stand was Booing us as if we had just nicked their winning lottery ticket, but the other half was clapping us as we walked around the stadium.

At Weatherspoons I suggested we move on, small group of city fans trying to kick off and we werent there for that! Lets leave the Neanderthals and go somewhere else. Myself and Biscuit told the police outside there was some dickheads in the boozer trying to kick off with anyone and everyone.

So we all agreed to move on and leave em to it. Must say not ALL city fans though! One even came and shook me hand saying "Respect!"

:clap2:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
The Wetherspoons thing was completely pathetic. I heard some of their chavs muttering behind me along the lines of "What are the faggots doing here". After a bit of aggressive running around they were chased out by the Old Bill and we made our way to the ground.

When we walked round the ground to tie up the banner, we were getting a load of abuse from a good proportion of them and I am 'ashamed' to admit that I did give them a 1-0 gesture (shame on me).

I do think however, that many of them were abusing us because they didn't really know why we were there. When a few announcments had been made and we walked round again at half time, it was only the group near to the Wrexham fans who hurled abuse. The rest of them were applauding.

After the game I sopke to a good number of them and they were all very supportive.

At Frankley Services on the way back we also met a few Bristol City and they were also very supportive.

As always, it's the minority but don't tar them all with the same brush

:clap2:

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I have to say that it must have looked funny, Brighton fans lappin the ground and receiving the adulation we were when it was Wrexhams day.

But like Biscuit has said, What are you supposed to do when we are INVITED on to the pitch (sorry told to go on the pitch, of which we were happy to oblige) and walk the ground shaking hands with people who are just wanting to say thanks!!

A great day and to the small minority of Bristol fans, Just get over it and move on!!!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Biscuit and I wanted to mince past them - I now wish we had!!!

But agree with Hiney it was only a small minorityof tosspots who gave it at half time - the majority were brilliant!

It didn't help matters when we chanted "One Nil to the Albion" midway through the first half!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I was surpised to see em clapping and then saw those dicks at the end of their end who were just having a go so I blew em kisses which I think made em a little worse!

:lolol: :safeway

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
:lolol:

Lush, voice of wisdom again!

I would boo em if tables reversed!

:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here