Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol Challenge!!

scarfer1

Jun 1, 2004
London
I have the unfortunate task of working with a Bristol City supporter, and although he was reasonably gracious in defeat he did say (and i quote) " . . . at least we would have celebrated properly, i don't think i even saw one of your boys with a drink in there hand!"
Crazy i know!

So i call on all of you members of the north stand to back me up in my quest to prove this bristol boy wrong!!

Me - 15 pints (well i did start at 8:00!!!) :drink:

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We saved our celebtations until we reached the Jurys Hotel-mainly because we didn't want to gloat in front of the Brizzle fans who were dejected. Had loads of them telling us to cheer up! Yeah right-and get our heads booted in for taking the piss!?

We celebrated all night after reaching the hotel bar.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I came out the ground slightly over excitied singing we are going up sing we are going up....quickly stopped mind when I started seeing the Brizzle fans, they looked absolutely gutted!!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
ok, i didnt count what i drank, but the Limo crew went through

6 bottles of champagne
1 and a half crates of beer
1 bottle of wkd Blue (as it was a special occasion)
half a bottle of vodka
quite a few bottles of reef
and 1 bottle of red square that me and HELEN went through!

anything else LIMO crew?? i cant remember :jester:

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
I felt for the Brizzle Fans.

Celebrated when I got home!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I don't know...you raise your children to be upright citizens and then find out they drink Red Square!!!

I am very depressed:nono:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Pah, first beer 6.45am, 3 more on the way to hotel in Newport.

One at Newport waiting for the train to Cardiff

Pub in Cardiff by 10.30

Went into the ground at 2.00pm.

Sat in Working Mens Club opposite stadium until 9.30 drinking Stella for £1.50 a pint.

Went for Curry near Ninian Park, a couple more Cobras.

Back to Hotel, a nightcap with the chaps, a couple of bottles of lager.

Nah, he's right, hardly had a drink all day!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Superphil said:
Pah, first beer 6.45am, 3 more on the way to hotel in Newport.

One at Newport waiting for the train to Cardiff

Pub in Cardiff by 10.30

Went into the ground at 2.00pm.

Sat in Working Mens Club opposite stadium until 9.30 drinking Stella for £1.50 a pint.

Went for Curry near Ninian Park, a couple more Cobras.

Back to Hotel, a nightcap with the chaps, a couple of bottles of lager.

Nah, he's right, hardly had a drink all day!

Pah!

First beer for me was at 2:30pm on the Friday! I drank 3 cans of Pride on the train to Victoria. once at Paddington I met with my dad and a couple of mates. Drank three pints. one the train to Bristol I drank about 4 more cans. Got to the hotel in Bristol then dumped bags in room and headed out on the town. Lost count from here but didn't get back until 2:30am.

Saturday. Started drinking again at 12:30pm. Continued drinking all day including shot penalties during the play off final (div 1). Moved onto a chinese karioki restaurant for more beer and food and seriously out of tune singing! Moved onto a club. Club kicked out at 2:00am went off to find another club but failed.

Sunday. Got up at 8:30am. Got a lift to Cardiff. Started drinking at 11:40am managed 4 pints before the game (only really enjoyed the last one, thought i may puke during the other three but had to 'drink through it'). After the game a sweet sherry could have killed me!!!

Do I win?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
btw it was my stag do incase you're wondering if I have a problem.

This also explains why I was 'quieter than normal' Fatboy ;)

scarfer1

Jun 1, 2004
London
i knew you boys wouldn't let me down. Some brilliant tales of drinking!
"Next stop drunkenness!"

My Bristol work'mate' has once again hung his head in shame and has realised that we Brighton fans are complete mentalists.

Thanks again & Keep up the drinking!!:cheers:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Curious Orange said:
Erm....., I had a can of Carlsberg when I got back to Guildford......, but then I flaked out 'cos I was knackered from all the driving!!!

:yawn:

Oh, forgot to mention that I had a pint of Brains prior to the match!!

:drink:

brisgull

Oct 2, 2003
bristol
Couple of bottles of champagne, one from the kind limo driver when we got back to the car and another in the car on the way back to brizzle.

Then crashed on sofa as Brisgulls Bloke watched the England v Barbarians game, with a bottle of wine.

Didnt think it would be appropriate to spoil the pub atmosphere even more with me bouncing in shouting "we are going up" with blue & white ribbons in my hair (which took an hour to get out!).

Will probably do that this weekend when they have recovered a bit!!!! :lolol:

Nemo

Nov 23, 2003
BN2
After reading the argus tonight and finding out that they spat at the fan that got run over i wished i had rammed it down thiere throats. CARROT CRUNCHING W*****S. Eat s**t and die T*****s. :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here