Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol 2-0 up against palarse

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
Which one, the fact that 23,000 of your loyal 'supporters' f***ed off at the first sign of a downturn in your club's fortunes? No, I think I fully understand-you lot are like rats leaving a ship at the first sign of adversity. That has f*** all to do with being served up shit football because that's your steady diet.

Carry on avoiding the real issues affecting Chrystal Payless.

its more than that we had over 51,000 once, im not avoiding anything i know the state of my club and been around long enough to understand why , how many clubs have you got within a 15 mile radius in the prem? i used to coach around hove and not many kids turned up in a brighton shirt all arse, man u , spurs, chelsea, now thats prob due to the amount of londeners who live down here and if you have'nt noticed the rise in brighton shirts then your blind as ive said before a lot of brighton fans have a second club

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
its more than that we had over 51,000 once, im not avoiding anything i know the state of my club and been around long enough to understand why , how many clubs have you got within a 15 mile radius in the prem? i used to coach around hove and not many kids turned up in a brighton shirt all arse, man u , spurs, chelsea, now thats prob due to the amount of londeners who live down here and if you have'nt noticed the rise in brighton shirts then your blind as ive said before a lot of brighton fans have a second club

Answer the questions. Where did all of your 'non-plastic, massively loyal' fans go when your club had a downturn on the pitch? The capacity of the cattle shed didn't drop below 7,000 did it?

The only answer would have to be that your supporters are mainly 'plastics' (using your terminology). Clearly you lot invented plasticity.

The rise in the number of kids wearing Brighton shirts has nothing to do with your club's gobshites continually telling us that The Amex is full of new 'plastic' fans. They now have somewhere to go to watch football that doesn't put their health at risk-and I'm not talking about your shit-hole.

SO, want to answer the questions or will you continue to bluff and bluster as usual? Explain to us why 23,000 of your 'fans' disappearing is down to 'shit football and reduced capacity' whilst our number of STH's is all about 'plastics'. It's hilarious watching you lot trying to make yourselves feel better.

Jealousy is not a nice trait.

Yes you did.

1979 Palace v Burnley Att: 51,700
1984 Palace v Wimbledon Att: 4,005

Four and a half years and just one relegation in that time, and the gate drops by 47,700.

No-one does plastic like Palace.

Copywrite: Simster.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yes you did.

Four and a half years and just one relegation in that time, and the gate drops by 47,700.

:lolol::D

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yes you did.

I think you've delivered the fatal blow.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Let's talk 'plastic', shall we?

Plastic is having a home attendance on 2nd Jan 2012 in the league of 14,500. then a few days later miraculously up to 22,100 for a League Cup semi-final. Plastic is having attendances drop the following week to 17,700 and then even lower to 17,200 for your massive derby match. True plastic is then having attendances drop a few weeks after that to 13,300. And these are official figures. Bear in mind that the league games include no-shows and the cup game was a near enough sell-out. Even the Palace chairman describes his own fans as fickle.

Palace fans really are so full of shit.

Plastic is having a home attendance on 2nd Jan 2012 in the league of 14,500. then a few days later miraculously up to 22,100 for a League Cup semi-final. Plastic is having attendances drop the following week to 17,700 and then even lower to 17,200 for your massive derby match. True plastic is then having attendances drop a few weeks after that to 13,300. And these are official figures. Bear in mind that the league games include no-shows and the cup game was a near enough sell-out. Even the Palace chairman describes his own fans as fickle.

And plastic shit at that.

They couldn't even sell out a cup semi final on a reduced capacity.

More posters begging for plastic season ticket holders are required in Croydon methinks.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
More posters begging for plastic season ticket holders are required in Croydon methinks.

Their new campaign is nearly ready

2006BA0621.jpg

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Palace are so Plastic that half of them melted when they burnt down Croydon.

Probably explains their declining gates.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

If, as your username suggests, you are a 'Repo Man' in SE25 you must have done a roaring trade when Palace sent all those small businesses to the wall during the two administrations?

Every cloud eh?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

Don't forget their little goal routine of music and cheering orchestrated by a man with a microphone

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Yes you did.

I went to the first match as an 11-year-old and I sold programmes at the 2nd.

Does that make me plastic or just fantastic?

To be honest I think that any fans are good fans. I'm impressed with the gates you are now getting and we all knew through the Falmer years you had huge latent support.

(still hope you mess it up by not scoring all season though and getting relegated - with us)

To be honest I think that any fans are good fans. I'm impressed with the gates you are now getting and we all knew through the Falmer years you had huge latent support.

(still hope you mess it up by not scoring all season though and getting relegated - with us)

If you went to both I'd call you an endangered species.

Seriously though, I think we know that Palace have a loyal fanbase, but it's not quite as good as some of the mongs that come on here claim it to be.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

Hi paulie - one of the few Palace fans who is capable of having a reasonable debate with.

All sensible BHA fans know that if we have a bad season, ST sales will fall, and the way match day tickets are being priced, there wouldn't be many of those sold.

So the club hope that things continue to progress on the pitch, which I believe they will. All the time we are doing OK, and the interest free DD scheme is in operation, we'll continue to sell lots of STs and get good gates, meaning money to spend on players etc...

I'm quite prepared for slow progress though, and would be quite happy being competitive in this league for a while. I really enjoyed Tuesday night, in this league anyone can beat anyone, unlike in the Prem.

Not sure if that would suit GP or TB though.

As far as Palace are concerned, I've said it before, but one of the biggest problems they have is that their traditional support is moving further away from Selhurst Park. It is harder, and more expensive, for a lot of their traditional fan base to get to games (especially evenings) Coupled to that they have zero chance to get a new ground, so redeveloping Selhurst is their only option. The AW stand has two years (max) before it is shut due to H&S and the Holmsdale is sinking, literally, so money has to be spent on their ground before too long.

On the pitch, I couldn't believe that the recent tweet from CP2010 saying something along the lines of 'don't blame me, I don't pick two defensive midfield players, and only one striker' was for real. But it was. If DF had any balls, he would have walked. No member of the Board should attack the Manager like that.Completly underminded him.

Palace won't go down, there will be three worse teams than them.(Not sure who those three are yet thouhj!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here