Bristol 2-0 up against palarse

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Stand up and take a bow that man - idiot of the week ! - Crystal Palace were the inventors of the plastics

Average Palace Home Crowd Season 1979 - 80 = 29,523 (old Div 1) :clap2:
Average Palace Home Crowd Season 1984 - 85 = 6,440 (old Div 2) :eek:

Brilliant!

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
Stand up and take a bow that man - idiot of the week ! - Crystal Palace were the inventors of the plastics

Average Palace Home Crowd Season 1979 - 80 = 29,523 (old Div 1) :clap2:
Average Palace Home Crowd Season 1984 - 85 = 6,440 (old Div 2) :eek:

you make no sense, major?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
you make no sense, major?

When you go back to school in a couple of weeks it's probably in your own interests to stay awake during lessons.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
haha, lets leave it as your just being abusive now

It's hardly my fault that you fail to understand basic English.

Now, explain what it is about your club's massive drop in attendance between 1980 and 1985 (after you were relegated) that makes no sense.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
It's hardly my fault that you fail to understand basic English.

Now, explain what it is about your club's massive drop in attendance between 1980 and 1985 (after you were relegated) that makes no sense.

oh dear , one the ground capacity , two shit football ,not that hard is ti

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
While this one is simply hilarious - they really should change their colours to green

The new Amex - CPFC BBS

Only a few pages in and this is my favourite line so far:

"I'm not saying this out of bias, I believe that Selhurst Park is better than any of the modern stadiums"

Ooh on the very next page:

"The fact of the matter is you could build the greatest stadium in history, but you can't buy a history like ours."

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Just out of interest - was there a reason that the ground capacity dropped by (roughly) 75%? That's pretty dramatic isn't it? Was the ground unsafe perhaps or is it something simpler, like Groupon hadn't been invented yet? Have you rebuilt the ground since? It certainly didn't look like it last time I was there!

We all understand that you serve up shit football. That's not hard at all - not like spelling which is clearly very hard indeed

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
Just out of interest - was there a reason that the ground capacity dropped by (roughly) 75%? That's pretty dramatic isn't it? Was the ground unsafe perhaps or is it something simpler, like Groupon hadn't been invented yet? Have you rebuilt the ground since? It certainly didn't look like it last time I was there!

We all understand that you serve up shit football. That's not hard at all - not like spelling which is clearly very hard indeed

nice attempt to be clever and doubt you have been there for a long while, must go now teacher want her crayons back

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

But, but, you're such a massive club with such great history. Surely that's not right.

With your encylopaedic knowledge of Chrystal Payless maybe you'd like to show us the capacity changes that caused your gates to fall by 23,000? Are you suggesting that your cattle shed's capacity for the 84/85 season was reduced to less than 7,000? I suspect that the reduced numbers were down to the fact that your 'massive and loyal, non-plastic support' simply f***ed off when your club was serving up shit football.

It'll be interesting to see what happens if you go down this season.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
But, but, you're such a massive club with such great history. Surely that's not right.

With your encylopaedic knowledge of Chrystal Payless maybe you'd like to show us the capacity changes that caused your gates to fall by 23,000? Are you suggesting that your cattle shed's capacity for the 84/85 season was reduced to less than 7,000? I suspect that the reduced numbers were down to the fact that your 'massive and loyal, non-plastic support' simply f***ed off when your club was serving up shit football.

It'll be interesting to see what happens if you go down this season.
i think your missing the second point

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
i think your missing the second point

Which one, the fact that 23,000 of your loyal 'supporters' f***ed off at the first sign of a downturn in your club's fortunes? No, I think I fully understand-you lot are like rats leaving a ship at the first sign of adversity. That has f*** all to do with being served up shit football because that's your steady diet.

Carry on avoiding the real issues affecting Chrystal Payless.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here