Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol 2-0 up against palarse

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
EVERY club in the world is looking for new fans. Payless would love that kind of new fan influx at their shithole of a club instead of having to use Groupon to hang on to their vanishing fanbase. The Payless morons who desperately label our support as 'plastic' just don't get it do they? Relegation and one more administration for them would put them out of their misery.

not clue what thats about

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
really only 5/10% / even you know thats nearer 20% . give it 5yrs of sell out crowds and the mantle will drop, but its not just palace fans that call them plastic most clubs in the championship do and cant understand where all the new fans come from

You really are a stupid twunt if you believe that.

We have long term fans and their kids attending The Amex who refused to go to Withdean. Last night we sold 25,500 tickets for a Tuesday night game against Cardiff who only bought 750 or so. Your sad-sack excuse for a football club with a cattle shed for a ground has to give away tickets that nobody wants, offer Groupon deals and puts posters on lamp posts begging people to buy 1 season ticket-get another free.

I think I'm much happier with our business model and if you sad cvunts feel better by calling us plastics, that makes our growth even better.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
trust me you will always win on the plastic fan front, we can never compete

f*** off just f*** off you nasty inbred shit for brains ****. Utter bollox. How many did you have in the prem? f*** off

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
not clue what thats about

Being clueless will do that.

Let me spell it out for you: IF we have 5/10/20% of new fans attending The Amex, that is a growth figure that EVERY CLUB in the world would like. Growth achieved without having to give away tickets or advertise on lamp-posts. Lamp-posts!What a f***ing joke. If you tell me that your club wouldn't love to be in Brighton's situation then you are an even bigger moron than you already appear to be.

Now please f*** off-I hate having a battle of wits against an unarmed man.

Chrystal Payless-the gift that keeps giving.

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
really only 5/10% / even you know thats nearer 20% . give it 5yrs of sell out crowds and the mantle will drop, but its not just palace fans that call them plastic most clubs in the championship do and cant understand where all the new fans come from

Doubt it's as high as 20%. Have spoken to about a dozen other STHs in our radius from where we sit and not a single one is a completely new fan. Most are returning, or people that went 30-40% of the time at Withdean.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
Being clueless will do that.

Let me spell it out for you: IF we have 5/10/20% of new fans attending The Amex, that is a growth figure that EVERY CLUB in the world would like. Growth achieved without having to give away tickets or advertise on lamp-posts. Lamp-posts!What a f***ing joke. If you tell me that your club wouldn't love to be in Brighton's situation then you are an even bigger moron than you already appear to be.

Now please f*** off-I hate a battle of wits against an unarmed man.

Chrystal Payless-the gift that keeps giving.

i see the clever ones are awake

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
EVERY club in the world is looking for new fans. Payless would love that kind of new fan influx at their shithole of a club instead of having to use Groupon to hang on to their vanishing fanbase. The Payless morons who desperately label our support as 'plastic' just don't get it do they? Relegation and one more administration for them would put them out of their misery.

2 relegations would be sweet. Regular matches in league 2 and we'll soon see how plastic their fanbase is.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
i thought the capacity of withdean was 9000? and you had crowds of 6/7000 ish? the reason for the plastic fans is an awful lot of your fans have two clubs i work with bha fans who openly admit it.

So the question still remains, where's your 12k odd fans who f***ed off when you got relegated from the Premier league. 6K out of 9k is better than 12k out of 25k, isn't it? The ratio is there, it was still 2/3rds full, a shitty little athletics stadium that was a horrible experience in the sense when it rained, you got soaked.

So, again. Where's your fans gone, fella?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
someones tired

tired of twats like you spouting the same shit again and again. Its f***ing jealousy. Where are your oh so loyal fans now shit for brains.

sooner bozza introduces a palace end where you can spout your reptitive shit away from the main board THE BETTER.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We want the Palace twunts on the main board , it gives them more worldwide exposure.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2 relegations would be sweet. Regular matches in league 2 and we'll soon see how plastic their fanbase is.

3 relegations would be better because Palace fans could once again boast about playing in the Premier :lol:

trust me you will always win on the plastic fan front, we can never compete

Stand up and take a bow that man - idiot of the week ! - Crystal Palace were the inventors of the plastics

Average Palace Home Crowd Season 1979 - 80 = 29,523 (old Div 1) :clap2:
Average Palace Home Crowd Season 1984 - 85 = 6,440 (old Div 2) :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here