Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Is Muzza injured at present ?

Cannot believe he is not even on the bench given their form

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Is Muzza injured at present ?

Cannot believe he is not even on the bench given their form

Mate saw him in Brighton about half five so didn't even travel to the game.

All the Palace fans are in a mess over someone abusing one of the player's wives on Twitter. The self proclaimed best fans in the country are tearing themselves, and the club, apart

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Where is the loyalty. I think Palace are a better club than that. I think they should stick with Freedman.
Absolutely, Rome wasn't built in a day. CPFC2010 won't sack him though, he's obviously trimming the wage bill for them. To sack him now would be a pretty shitty thing to do. they'd lose a lot of face.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
What different clubs we are these days though, they've lost their first 2 games and we've just managed a point from our first 2 yet they are apoplectic with rage and doom and gloom but there is not even a hint of real dissent in our ranks. I think it may be dawning on them how shit they really are.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Absolutely, Rome wasn't built in a day. CPFC2010 won't sack him though, he's obviously trimming the wage bill for them. To sack him now would be a pretty shitty thing to do. they'd lose a lot of face.

I don't think they afford the compo if he takes it to a tribunal for unfair dismissal.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
we were really poor at the back last night , if we dont sort it out in the next 5 or so games then we could be doomed by xmas. freedman seems to lack tactical awareness at the moment but you have to give him 5 more games at least, after that then you have to start looking around im afraid, legend or not

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
we were really poor at the back last night , if we dont sort it out in the next 5 or so games then we could be doomed by xmas. freedman seems to lack tactical awareness at the moment but you have to give him 5 more games at least, after that then you have to start looking around im afraid, legend or not

Problem is, if you don't sack him now but wait a month, then the new manager can't bring in any new faces and is hamstrung by the players you already have.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

But there's no money for a replacement?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
What different clubs we are these days though, they've lost their first 2 games and we've just managed a point from our first 2 yet they are apoplectic with rage and doom and gloom but there is not even a hint of real dissent in our ranks. I think it may be dawning on them how shit they really are.

Would love for them to get relegated so they can stop spouting all this rubbish about being in the top two division for however many years. That and to see their attendances plummet to around what we had at Withdean and put another nail in the coffin of their idea that we have so many more plastic fans than them

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I dont mind losing thats part of any sport, but its the way you lose. Our one tatic is to defend for 90 mins..and we are doing that badly!! back in the late 90s we had to play with a team of kids, yes they lost a lot but they tried and in sport thats all you can ask! this lot just dont seem to care.

The players look lost out there the manager just sits on his bench then comes up with "this team needs to Gell" type bollocks.

3 wins in 27 games is the overall picture here not just the first 2 this season. As a season ticket holder I am looking around the house for things to decorate as an excuse not to have to go uo to watch them!!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Two losses to the other perennial relegation favourites whilst playing defensive football is really really poor. I see Murray and Williams and McCarthy have been out though who are all important players so no need to panic yet but looking at their fixture list, it could get worse before it gets any better.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Having seen the goals from their first two matches on telly, they must be a bit worried about the current form of the 'Best Goalkeeper in the Championship'.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Two losses to the other perennial relegation favourites whilst playing defensive football is really really poor. I see Murray and Williams and McCarthy have been out though who are all important players so no need to panic yet but looking at their fixture list, it could get worse before it gets any better.

Mind you on the up side we have somehow managed to score 3 goals in two games which either shows a vast improvment on last season or as mentioned the oppo are pretty shite as well...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here