Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bring on the 20th.. no pun intended LOLOL

Sutton_man

Oct 21, 2005
wow u beat us 1-0 by a Boyce own goal not a McShane goal.

so your t-shirts are all wrong u nigels hahaha.

they said it on fizzy pop review the program u will be watching in LEAGUE 1 next season while we get to watch our team on MATCH OF THE DAY.

and wait till we play u at your athletics stadium it will be 6-0 this time. BRING ON THE 20th NO PUN INTENDED LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: It's official you Brighton SCUM are actually queer. Thought it was just a stereotype but it's true.

EAGLES SHIT ON SEAGULLS,
while..
SEAGULLS TRY TO BUM EAGLES

Here is the proof, what one of u nigels just said:

I was thinking we could abduct him, lock him in a cellar and arse-rape him to kingdom come. Then I realised he might ENJOY that as much as I would.

Last edited:

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Sutton_man said:

they said it on fizzy pop review the program u will be watching in LEAGUE 1 next season while we get to watch our team on MATCH OF THE DAY.

and wait till we play u at your athletics stadium it will be 6-0 this time. BRING ON THE 20th NO PUN INTENDED LOL

Alright there big boy :wave:

Last edited:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Sutton_man said:

Glad there was no pun intended - because I missed it! Can anyone elaborate?

See what I mean about the CPFC supporters - can't use capitals, can't punctuate, relatively incoherent - must be due to the continual moving from field to field in their caravans and a lack of proper schooling.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Sutton_man said:
lol More like f*** us over, that's what you lot enjoy doing.

I think this was supposed to be the usual "you lot are all gay" section. However, because of his high level of illiteracy, it comes across as "all Brighton fans like f***ing" - which, technically is true.

Or, it could be we like f***ing CPFC over, which is true on both counts - yes, we do like it, and yes, we do it.

Go back to the Palace board, have a look around and get some lessons. Please don't claim to have "taken" the Brighton board, because I sit on both boards (as do some others), and we will expose you for the incompetent fool that you clearly are.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
It's OK, I think this "Sutton_man" is lost. I have posted a request on the CPFC board for someone to come and get him before he embarasses himself further. He should be gone soon, as I imagine his Mum or one of his Dads will come and take him home.

Hopefully they will come and get him before he wets himself.....oops, the excitment of being on an adult board must have got to him.

Anyone got the kitchen towels?

Can someone find his lost pun too, it obviously dropped out of his caravan on the journey here.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
2-puppies-S.jpg

There you go

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Safeway said:
Someone's been at daddy's drinks cabinet. :dunce:

Yep. I was thinking that those puppies looked pissed as well.

Or did you mean Sutton_Boy? No-one on the CPFC board wants him back - they said we could keep him as he is quite harmless. Maybe we could train him, educate him, and then send him back to their board?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here