Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring It On Qpr

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I can't bloody wait for tomorrow.

Thousands of Albion roaring the team to victory.

We now how a strike force to be proud of, Benjamin barging through the QPR deence and Little Leon and Yeates steaming through to bang in the goals. It's gonna be emmense.

THIS COULD BE THE DAY WE TURN THE SEASON ROUND AND STAT OUR OFFENCE ON THE TITLE.

CHEER ON THE BOYS AS LOUD AS YOU CAN AND THEY WILL DO THE BUSINESS AND WE CAN RETURN TO THE PROMISED LAND WITH A GREAT BIG f*** OFF SMILE ON OUR FACES.

COME ON YOU SUPER SEAGULLS

LET'S HAVE IITTTTTTT

:albion:

:dance: :dance: :cheers:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
ALLLLLLLLLLBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

cant wait either...all day :drink: session with footy to boot......COME ON YOU SUPER SEAGULLS!:clap2:

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
I have it on good authority that the QPR stewards will be even more vigilant than normal tomorrow - they are very concerned about the fact that we've virtually sold our allocation. If you're taking balloons/yellow pages, etc - stash them away well!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
balloonboy said:
I have it on good authority that the QPR stewards will be even more vigilant than normal tomorrow - they are very concerned about the fact that we've virtually sold our allocation. If you're taking balloons/yellow pages, etc - stash them away well!

What is their problem with balloons exactly?

Might the possibility of them bursting disturb slumbering QPR fans?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Knight Fired Up

Leon Knight admits he is fired up ahead of Albion's crunch match with second-placed QPR - but says he will channel his energy in a positive way on his first return to Loftus Road since he was given a rough ride during the LDV Vans match in December.

"I like having points to prove, and I think that it makes me play better. We are out there to win, and they're out there to win. I'm going to give it my best shot and I know they're going to give it their best, but I think we've got enough in the locker.

"QPR is always a big game, no matter who you play for, so Saturday is going to be no different."

Knight will be looking to find the net at Loftus Road
Rangers boss Ian Holloway tried to tempt Knight to Loftus Road, while he was on loan with Albion, but it was the Seagulls who clinched his permanent signing from Chelsea and the striker has no regrets about his move south.

"It's flattering when any club wants to sign you," Knight mused. "It was no different with QPR. But I was happy here and settling in here alright, so I wasn't going to disturb that and move again, so I stayed where I was."

With a potentially explosive atmosphere, Knight - a former loan Ranger at Loftus Road - is assured a fiery welcome from the Rangers fans similar to the one he received last December.

With that in mind, manager Mark McGhee says he will give his leading scorer a pep talk before the game and tell him the one way he can silence his critics is to end on the winning side, in what is a vital match for Albion. The importance of the game certainly isn't lost on Knight.

"Everyone knows it - I know it and the manager knows it. We have to win the game. Then we have to beat Barnsley and Plymouth and all those teams that are above us.

"From now until the end of the season it's going to be mayhem. We're going to be going all out to get three points from every game, and if we can't get three points, the main thing is that we don't lose."

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Good luck to the Albion, hope everyone who's going has a great time! I would have LOVED to be there but sadly work means i cannot:(

COME ON YOU SEAGULLS!!!

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
I really wish I could be there, give the motherfucking wankers living hell! Come on you super seagulls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap:

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
C'mon you Seagulls! :clap2: :clap:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Lets drown out QPR for the ENTIRE GAME!!!!

SSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here