Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Some people like me voted for it to be abolished but i wished i voted to keep it now.

Final Poll on rep is needed

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Get voting

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Anonymous rep is utter turd - if you saw much of the spineless abuse, some aimed at women and young people, you would not want it back. :nono:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can we have it for the last week of each transfer window only, with stats carried over from the last one? So when we open a rumour thread and see red bars, we can close it again.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
[MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] is right, in my opinion.

The only way I would have 'rep' back, is if there was no such thing as negative reputation. The best posters would still rise to the top and get a good reputation and the many green cards that go with it, but nobody else would have to suffer because of the anonymous abuse through bad 'repping'.

bpbill

Jul 13, 2011
Can we have it for the last week of each transfer window only, with stats carried over from the last one? So when we open a rumour thread and see red bars, we can close it again.

Now that would be good open for two weeks in every year over August and January.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Why? Seriously Spencer, WTF does it add?

People who are in the red are there for a reason 99% of the time. You know not to trust them when it comes to football rumours. Or they end up in the red for being a dick/trolling.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
People who are in the red are there for a reason 99% of the time. You know not to trust them when it comes to football rumours. Or they end up in the red for being a dick/trolling.
But there are only about 4 people in the red, and you only have to read about 4 of samej's posts to realise he is a total bellend.

Similarly, there are people with massive amounts of rep that are f***ing DULL. Like me. :thumbsup:

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Good riddance. It's a bit sad and annoying when it kept being referred to on threads.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As I said when it was first introduced you have to give it a good time for people to see the benefit. I vote we give it another three months (that will be nearly six months then) and then let people vote on it.

I know a few who will vote differently.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I reckon we would have had less idol speculation threads around today if we still had it. Would have stopped the time wasters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here