Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring back Moira Stewart (bbc news hotty)

She looks not unlike Little Richard

Attachments

• little richard.jpg
    little richard.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 316

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I hear rumours that she lives (as in live-in lover) with Pam St Clement (Pat Butcher off Eastenders and ex-Worthing schoolgirl)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
BensGrandad said:
What is/was Pat StClements real name and which school did she go to in Worthing.

I thought that was her real name. I seem to remember watching a programme yonks back where she was described as going to Davison Girls school when it was in Chapel Road.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
She looks like a Panda Bear.......different colours though!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
captainmorganrum said:
Whoa, now you mention it he does look a bit 'flamboyant' don't he?
:dunce:
Seriously, can you just imagine what 1950s middle America must have made of the sudden arrival of a big, camp as Xmas at Liberace's pad, exuberant queen leaping around his piano and playing the devil's music on their tellies? Singing songs like Long Tall Sally, which is basically about a transvestite?! I LOVE Little Richard, bloke's a legend.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys said:
Seriously, can you just imagine what 1950s middle America must have made of the sudden arrival of a big, camp as Xmas at Liberace's pad, exuberant queen leaping around his piano and playing the devil's music on their tellies? Singing songs like Long Tall Sally, which is basically about a transvestite?! I LOVE Little Richard, bloke's a legend.

It's hilarious really, when you think about it. A dishwashing gay negro with a greased pompador (or whatever it's called), eye-shadow for days, stomping on a classical instrument with total irreverence, and squealing gibberish; 'alopbopaloobop tutti-frutti' etc.

Some of them just couldn't bring themselves to even look - until Elvis and Jerry-Lee combined two years or so later to whiten it up for the 'totally keen' bobby-soxers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here