Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bring Back JBE

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I think his banning is a joke. What has NSC come to?

Stuff the clique, bring him back!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
think the ban is ridiculous. I may not agree with everything that he says but he is entitled to an opinion unless of course it is against that of the club and DK.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
I agree.

He was only doing what numerous members of the geek clique did when McGhee was manager.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A rest will do him good, he was wearing out the NEW THREAD button.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Who is JBE? I must have missed something. Or maybe I don't really care enough to notice. Probably the latter.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
think the ban is ridiculous. I may not agree with everything that he says but he is entitled to an opinion unless of course it is against that of the club and DK.
I disagree. I have no problems with people holding alternate or minority views - but he was just a liar. If someone wants to say "I think we should have given Bas what we wanted, Knight is a wanker" I'll disagree with them but I wouldn't want them banned. However JBE would say "Bas was prepared to negotiate but Knight refused to talk to him." In fact, even that's probably a bit too reasonable.

You yourself are nor renowned for your pro-Knight views but I can recall at least one occassion when something you said was 'fact' turned out to be untrue you then had the decency to apologise. JBE simply starts another thread. He's nothing more than an embittered falmer opponent. Stuff him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here