Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Brighton's a shit hole"

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
@ThatCardiffLad

Just put on twitter "i wanna go home i wanna go home brighton is a shithole i want to go home"

Hypocrite ???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
All away fans without imagination sing their version, including our fans - substitute Hull, Burnley etc.

Variation on the theme, Stoke at Valencia last year:

We wanna stay here, we wanna stay here,
Stoke's a shithole, we wanna stay here.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
1) It's twitter - it's probably banter
2) there are some proper shit parts of Brighton in all honesty.
3) Who cares what some moron thinks about Brighton in comparison to Cardiff, not everyone's going to enjoy our lovely seaside town. You wouldn't enjoy Croydon, now would you?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
May have a point though...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-19329653

Beach goers have been urged to take their rubbish home with them after 23 tonnes had to be collected off Brighton beach over the weekend.

Brighton and Hove City Council said despite installing 60 extra litter bins the beachfront was left covered with rubbish.

It has also employed 20 extra seasonal staff to cope with the increase in litter.

Councillor Ollie Sykes said the the level of litter was "astonishing".

"Last weekend was wonderful that so many people come, but very depressing that the beaches looked so awful at the end of it," he said.

"The beaches looked like landfill sites. They [the beach goers] wouldn't do this to their own streets and their own back gardens."

He said the 23 tonnes figure only included litter left on the beach and not rubbish that had been placed in the bins.

"If someone leaves litter on the beach then other people do as well," he added.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
@ThatCardiffLad

Just put on twitter "i wanna go home i wanna go home brighton is a shithole i want to go home"

Hypocrite ???

No, just f***ing stupid.

As were the 'hilarious Hull fans' who were singing "go back to your shithole". I mean, have you ever been to Hull? It is the world's benchmark for shitholes and that's not even taking into account the population of fat twats that are everywhere.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
To be fair, Cardiff is a fabulous city, although calling Brighton a shithole is a bit odd.

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
This is him -

7d9dkzjzlrhp9v8fszci.jpeg

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Well not really cos Cardiff is very nice.

while I was in Wales we went down to Spott to pick up a couple of strays not the best place I'm afraid

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here