Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton win 1-0 and go marching on

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
From their game today - "Glenn Murray produces a left-footed shot from inside the area that clears the bar." Coming on as an ineffective sub these days, what a bargain they have there.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bastard announcer at The Keepmoat said Palace v Peterborough ended 0-0 :angry:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Peacocks aren't even open anymore as they share something in their history with Palace i.e. they have gone into administration (only the once though, I believe :thumbsup: )

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
First time they have shown their faces since we played them. Bless em
Hardly sunshine , bad result today and a bad performance as well . Oh happy days .

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'm sure I will be castigated if I'm wrong,but did'nt Donny beat Palarse...so what are they crowing about????
Thats right , they had just appointed saunders . Still our next game was away at your place , and we all know what happened there dont we:) A perfect response i'd say

Thats right , they had just appointed saunders . Still our next game was away at your place , and we all know what happened there dont we:) A perfect response i'd say

You are one very, very sad person. Trolling another clubs forum for some sort of kicks, I can almost imagine you now sitting in your bedsit with a box of Kleenex on the dirty matress next to you.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
What is it with Palace fans and their obsession with Liverpool?

Palace supporting mate of mine keeps banging on about it to me.

I f***ing hate scousers!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yes, we too have done some giant-killing in our time.
Congrats on your win sonny, you can talk about having beaten BHA for years, now.
Thanks for that bit of patronising . That 3-1 rates almost as highly as the 5-0 giant killing from years gone by

Thanks for that bit of patronising . That 3-1 rates almost as highly as the 5-0 giant killing from years gone by

You are welcome on the patronising, it was my pleasure.
Yes, you have some things to tell your schoolmates for years to come.

After all the years of boasting how much higher you lot have been for so long, don't you agree that the couple of results you mention were kind-of to be expected?
We have just come up with the core of a League 1 team, added a couple more from that division and lost our top goalscorer to your mob (his loss now, it appears).
So with all your years in the Championship (and Premier), how "highly" should those results rate, again? :yawn:

I think you deserve a huge great "WHOOP DE DOO", and an ice-cream from Mr Whippy.

Jan 12, 2012
:lolol:

Find it quite funny to be honest.

Sad Palace fans making up fake accounts and trying to get one over on us, lets just have a little look at the league table shall we? Lets be realistic, Palace are nothing more than an average Championship team who get the odd decent win. We're a club on the up who are likely to finish in the top 8, hopeful to be in the play offs and signing premier league quality players who are setting in perfectly well.

What premier league quality players are these then ?
Surely not the players on loan, who are getting games under their belts so they can go back to their parent club with a little bit of experience ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What premier league quality players are these then ?
Surely not the players on loan, who are getting games under their belts so they can go back to their parent club with a little bit of experience ?

No, the players on loan with a view to buy (vokes, jara reyes, possibly mattock)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Did they sell many?

Although the attendance figure was up it would have included non attending STH's and a substantial number of complementaries given away to local schools in addition to the quid for a kid scheme.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Almost as good when we beat you at Smellworst Park 3-0 and when we beat you 5-0 at the Goldstone from years gone by...at least Donny did'nt beat us as they did your sad team....keep looking up the league...we are flying above you....:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here