Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton win 1-0 and go marching on

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
P*lace fan with a spoof account, and all of your fans have fallen for it. :shrug:

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
I must say this is all terribly exciting.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
palace.gif
is true though.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
:lolol:

Find it quite funny to be honest.

Sad Palace fans making up fake accounts and trying to get one over on us, lets just have a little look at the league table shall we? Lets be realistic, Palace are nothing more than an average Championship team who get the odd decent win. We're a club on the up who are likely to finish in the top 8, hopeful to be in the play offs and signing premier league quality players who are setting in perfectly well.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London

Sad Palace fans making up fake accounts and trying to get one over on us, lets just have a little look at the league table shall we? Lets be realistic, Palace are nothing more than an average Championship team who get the odd decent win. We're a club on the up who are likely to finish in the top 8, hopeful to be in the play offs and signing premier league quality players who are setting in perfectly well.

Spot on and agree totally. I expect they are excited about winning for once.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Exactamundo

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
They thought that was a good wind up?

f*** me:ffsparr:

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Actually, this pathetic spoof must be from one of the more 'educated' (i.e. once walked near a school and can write his own name) and 'liberal' croydon folk as he does claim that he "can't sit down coz of da huge bumin i took last nite" as one would expect from our hilarious rivals...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here