Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Watch - No politics in here, just what's happenining in and around Brighton

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
A good thread about Brighton being next on the riot list has been derailed by political egos, so I thought it good to start a new thread so people can see what's happening without it being lost amongst a load of rubbish.

So far we've had one report of an increased police presence in London Road with car parks being emptied and closed. Is there any truth in this? Is there any other activity we should be aware of before tonight's game?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Maybe time to merge the madness of the riot threads

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Top end of London Road seemed as usual just a few minutes ago when I walked down there, although Sony shop was shut, and Poundland looked like it was having a new window put in.

All quiet in Burgess Hill at present, I elected not to do the washing up this morning so if wife gets home before me a riot will ensue.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
My source tells me there is a massive marched planned on Saturday. Plenty of skinheads on show. Kicking off early and all sorts of mischief in public places throughout much of the day and into the early hours of Sunday.

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
I work on the corner of Preston Park @ Amex . We have had some 'we are monitoring the situation ' emails. If anything is about to happen they will be quick to alert us . So , if I have to leave early , I will let you all know. So far , it's all very relaxed .

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
My source tells me there is a massive marched planned on Saturday. Plenty of skinheads on show. Kicking off early and all sorts of mischief in public places throughout much of the day and into the early hours of Sunday.

The day of Pride great.

Actually I dont mean great as in whoppee I mean great as in for f*** sake.

Last edited:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Top end of London Road seemed as usual just a few minutes ago when I walked down there, although Sony shop was shut, and Poundland looked like it was having a new window put in.

Poundland? Surely that window isn't looters, as even those lowlives would surely set their sights a bit higher than Poundland. Having said that though, someone at work honestly saw a looter walking away from a Tesco Express with a big bag of Tesco Value rice!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here