Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Watch - No politics in here, just what's happenining in and around Brighton

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Top end of London Road seemed as usual just a few minutes ago when I walked down there, although Sony shop was shut, and Poundland looked like it was having a new window put in.

Poundstretcher was having a new window fitted this morning. I don't think anyone would target Poundstretcher politically or for looting

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Yes, might have been Poundstretcher, I get as far as the Pound... then just walk past

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Just been up to the Seagulls Shop and Churchill Square, nothing going on at all. All just scaremongering

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
all quite in Rotherfield this morning though rumours say an oap did utter the word bollocks when she dropped a humbug

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Trafalgar Square was quite peaceful at lunchtime

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
There's two red haired teenage girls making one hell of a racket under my window on Gardner Street. I believe they call it busking though rather than rioting and at least they are not Mr I Found An Accordion But I Don't Know How To Play It or I f***ing Love Bob Dylan Me bloke.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
all quite in Rotherfield this morning though rumours say an oap did utter the word bollocks when she dropped a humbug

Is the term 'dropping a humbug' some kind of jive talk?

ps Just wandered down most of Western Rd & all seemed rather quiet. No queue in the Post Office either. Which was nice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here