Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs. Swansea Programmes

JackFish

Aug 29, 2008
Hi lads,

I'm looking for some old Brighton vs. Swans programmes, does anyone here have any of the following that they wouldn't mind parting with for a few quid? All are Brighton homes and all are league games, from the seasons 65/66, 66/67 and 99/2000.

Many thanks in advance and ATB for the rest of the season,
Jack

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Just looked through my 99/00 progs, and Swansea at home is not there, did you come round and snaffle it?

Sorry about that, no, not one I have. Good luck in finding them though.

JackFish

Aug 29, 2008
I'm afraid not! Am I right in saying that was your first season at the Withdean? The one I have from 98/99 says that you were still at Priestfield, and I can remember us playing at Withdean before, so I assume it must be that one!

Cheers for looking though, appreciate it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You could try contacting 'The History Man'. He may be able to assist as he is head of the Supporters/Historical Society or something like that.

Yes, that was our first season of three (which turned into 10 and counting).

JackFish

Aug 29, 2008
Cheers Ken, could you PM me if you do find it please? I'm going to be away for a week so not sure if I'll be able to get back to you in that time or not.

Barrel of Fun - Thanks mate, I'll get in touch with him now.

I know what you mean about the stadium! We were waiting forever to move from the Vetch, but at least we still had somewhere to play our home games. Is Falmer supposed to start going up soon?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here