Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs sunderland amount of tickets left

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
sunderland.png

just went on the seat viewer online to see how many tickets are left and there is a good few left really which isnt good news really lets hope there is a rush later today and 2moz, but I hope the north stand isnt over run by families and tourist again like against the gills, who dont join in with the singing or jump and shout when we score a goal

Last edited:

seagull33

Apr 6, 2010
excuse me for being a noob, how do you get the seating plan thing to work ??

Whenever i click on it it just comes up with update details :(

Wanted to try and get a friend a ticket somewhere near to where i sit........

Thanks

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Thanks

You have to look BEFORE you log in, you cannot afterwards

haardman

Jul 29, 2005
You have to look BEFORE you log in, you cannot afterwards

This is partially true. The problem seems to be that some user profiles are incomplete, and it will not let you adjust the salutation yourself.
If you contact the ticket office they can correct your profile (it just needs your Salutation set to Mr/Mrs/whatever). Then you an correct the rest of your profile yourself (I think I had to set my Country).
Once that's all updated it will allow you to progress to the seating plan.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm hoping to go tomorrow but my hayfever is making me feel dreadful at the moment with streaming eyes, runny nose and headache. Might have to leave it as late as poss.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
There is a good view from everywhere *

:)

* Except in 1901 where you have to look through plastic

I noticed at The Emirates, widely regarded as one of the best new stadia in Europe that they appear to have exactly the same glass the the bottom of their staircases as us. And that's in the VIP section. I think possibly the solution for the upper tiers were bars. So maybe it's time people got over this particular "issue".

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
View attachment 27582

just went on the seat viewer online to see how many tickets are left and there is a good few left really which isnt good news really lets hope there is a rush later today and 2moz, but I hope the north stand isnt over run by families and tourist again like against the gills, who dont join in with the singing or jump and shout when we score a goal

Couldnt agree more mate about the tourist and non Albion fans NOT GOOD AT ALL especially when they start moaning and whining about the noise, swearing and passion.
My stance on this is BUY A TICKET FOR CRICKET OR AT LEAST IN THE EAST STAND !!!

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

Thanks

It does that all the time with mine, its starting to annoy me. Click confirm details, that then tends to take you to the season ticket page, then click on home games and it will let you in to choose your seat

View attachment 27582

Heaven forbid new people come to the Amex to watch Brighton play, that's no way to build a fanbase .............:)

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Couldnt agree more mate about the tourist and non Albion fans NOT GOOD AT ALL especially when they start moaning and whining about the noise, swearing and passion.
My stance on this is BUY A TICKET FOR CRICKET OR AT LEAST IN THE EAST STAND !!!

But some who try it will be converted. We need all the fans we can attract, especially if we expand the stadium to 30k. in the old north stand you would still get a real mixture of fans.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Please tell me you are joking

Nope there was a small erm barrier at the familiarisation day (and spurs?) and now its a perspex screen.

Pick the wrong seat in the front row of WSU and thats your view thru the glass or at least half/half.

Someone posted a picture of it after the Spurs game I think.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Heaven forbid new people come to the Amex to watch Brighton play, that's no way to build a fanbase .............:)

sorry it came out wrong, obvs we want as many people to come but they should be warned that the north stand is where alot of the signing / shouting / swearing is going to be. because at the Gills I was actualy told more than once to stop swearing (due many of the bad decessions the ref made) I ended up telling the dad to piss off as this is my seat if you wanted a family friendly stand should of got tickets in the east (he was with his wife and 3 kids), that was the point i was trying to make that was adults only should be advised to go in the north and everyone else ie day trippers and tourists use other stands as im not going to sit down be quiet just because i have a family infront of me who probs are man u fans

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here