Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton vs. Reading in Dublin

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
It looks like the Irish Seagulls will be watching the Brighton vs. Reading match in McGrath's in Drumcondra - just need to make sure nobody else confirmed Tolka Park, because I didn't....

Anybody who's in Dublin is more than welcome to come along.

The pub is on the Drumcondra road, which is the road that runs beneath Drumcondra train station. Anyone who doesn't know where that is, or can't find the pub otherwise can phone me - I think I've put my mobile number up here enough times before that anyone who'd want to do something with it could get it - but its +353(0)857293750

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I'll be in Dublin on Monday but we're flying home at lunchtime.

Leeds play Drogheda on Sunday.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
MYOB said:
Bit of an odd Friendly, that.... or is it some sort of challenge match?

Gary Kellys hometown and he has his cancer chairty/hospice there, he gave all of his testimonial money to the Gary Kelly Cancer Care and Drogheda invited Leeds over to say 'thank you' for all they did for the place. Though, not sure a weekend in Drogheda is much of a thank you, but still. Should be good craic. 12 noon kick off, then going to Louth V Meath at 3.30pm.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Apparently James (irishseagull, I think, on her) is stuck in Brighton (of all places :p ), so anybody else who wants to come along to make up the numbers, please do...

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Though i'd bounce this to the top for you.

I'll be watching in Belfast somewhere.Would love to have driven down and met some fellow albion fans,but unfortunatly im not allowed in the Republic:(

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Dublin_Seagull said:
I be in my house watching the game on Sky Sports in Swords Co . DUblin. am i a kill joy not meeting up ???

Definately :D although I shall be watching on my own in Limerick.

I had some lovely ribs in a pub in Swords last year, possibly the best I have ever had. Just thought I'd share that with you.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Dublin_Seagull said:
I be in my house watching the game on Sky Sports in Swords Co . DUblin. am i a kill joy not meeting up ???

YES !!!!!!!

Cant get pints of :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: in your house.

Get the bus into McGraths .......................... you know you want to

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here