Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton v Stoke

gezza01

Feb 18, 2004
new milton hants
Hi all

Help required, I have broadband access at home, is there any website whereby I can watch the game or not in the UK ?

Or will it simply be seagulls world ?

Come on you super seagulls

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
The best stream finding site in the world, fact check here links will be updated later when the mods rise.
FREE Football Streaming info : Watch live football on your pc, free football streams!
However there are two stream I know about here , not garunteed to work worth having a couple open if your speed can take it, just mute one to hear the other.
HERE
HERE
The ads are annoying on some of the links be careful what you click, try to fine the x to close or just wait for them to stop.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Lugsy - the only posts you have ever made are about links where people can watch the game via questionable feeds online. Assume you are a spammer then. Feel free to correct me.

(PS You're not providing any kind ofvalue add - if that was going to be you defence - there is no shortage of link threads on here without your spam)

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
Lugsy - the only posts you have ever made are about links where people can watch the game via questionable feeds online. Assume you are a spammer then. Feel free to correct me.

(PS You're not providing any kind ofvalue add - if that was going to be you defence - there is no shortage of link threads on here without your spam)
If you think that fine I am not a spammer but someone who like to help and point peole in the right direction. A lot of the time I look through the posts but don't post beacuse can't be bothered with the arguments, like this, not worth it life is too short.
If a mod thinks that please remove my threds/posts and let others ask and answer questions. I really don't see your point.
I have been a member fo the site I posted, fsi(free football streaming info) for 4 years and it's free, no money, you should never pay to watch free football. I will be honest I can't be bothered with trying to help, mods please delete my links, posts.
Just for you info been a fan of Brighton since about 6.

Last edited:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
No pint lugsy - merely pointing out that the only posts you make are about feeds. I wondered (out loud) if you were here purely with an ulterior motive. Not asking for you to be banned or anything - just saying, the way I am allowed to.

lugsy

Sep 2, 2009
And surely I am allowed to post links that may/may not work whan someone has requested help with them.It's a thread don't look in it if it doesn't interest you. I won't be posting any further links, I have done enough to show people where to look, enjoy the game and let's hope we get a result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here