5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'll sneak my panoramic shot in

792298_10200484719784325_943326640_o.jpg

LDN

Sep 22, 2011
London
Think I was sitting two seats away from you, nice pics!

Edit: Actually, maybe not from that Panoramic photo you posted, was a chap near me with a smart camera taking a few pics from the north stand though...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
With reference to the Wenger picture. Where did he get that coat from? Why does he wear it so often and more importantly who is advising him that its a good look. The guy in the row in front of me yesterday was given him real grief over it. He needs to take a leaf out of Gus's book- a big match, TV cameras, on with the smart cut suit!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
With reference to the Wenger picture. Where did he get that coat from? Why does he wear it so often and more importantly who is advising him that its a good look. The guy in the row in front of me yesterday was given him real grief over it. He needs to take a leaf out of Gus's book- a big match, TV cameras, on with the smart cut suit!

He busted the zip on it last week and spent the next five minutes trying to mend it:facepalm:

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove

Can't see whats wrong with his coat tbh. Looks fine to me.

wenger.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here