Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Transfers - The Creeking of the Rumour Mill

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Here are some intriguing, funny and stupid rumours doing the rounds in and on the source of all sources, the anonymous interweb:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Sheffield United will bid £400k for Gordon Greer :lol:

Kazenga LuaLua fee to be £2M :O

Anthony Macnamee coming from Norwich for £350k :shrug:

Bristol City to bid for Adam El Abd :lol:

Paul Gallagher to sign from Leicester for £600k :shrug:

Brighton to sign John Bostock on loan from Spurs :cheery:

Zola to come in as assistant to Gus :flounce:

Brighton to sign Paul Furlong on a one year deal :dunce:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

NSC, do your worst :banana:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Prince Bauben, Ghanian international now out of contract at Dundee United, choosing Swansea or Brighton - Ghanasoccernet.com (15th May)

:tantrum: Start ur own thread :catfight:

Joke :kiss:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
You've forgotten Michael Owen ! And buckley! T W I T

Gus Poyet will be going to Chelsea if Rednapp turns them down, Poyet to Spurs if Rednapp says yes to Chelsea, Poyet to West Ham if no one else wants the job, Owen, Beckham, Heskey, Bill Buckley to Brighton, Joyey Barton to Brighton etc etc etc

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
No way Lua Lua is worth 2million. Especially when we can get Owen on a free.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
You've forgotten Michael Owen ! And buckley! T W I T

Yeh but, as with Bauben, Buckley is not so much a rumour as we have it confirmed that there is interest there.

Surely everyone knows by now that Owen is coming to the Albion so thats not a rumour etha :flounce:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Crystal Palace to recruit a club gynaecologist to help with new players.

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
Birmingham have today officially released Kevin Phillips. I know its a long shot but theres got to be a chance him signing by offering him similar wages we offered Murray. Hes got bundles of experience at top level and when he has played for Birmingham he has done a good job in the Premiership and not looked out of his depth.

Or am i just living in a fantasy land......................

lichfield seagulls

Sep 13, 2008
lichfield~by~the~sea
Birmingham have today officially released Kevin Phillips. I know its a long shot but theres got to be a chance him signing by offering him similar wages we offered Murray. Hes got bundles of experience at top level and when he has played for Birmingham he has done a good job in the Premiership and not looked out of his depth.

Your living in a faantasy land

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
Not as exciting as the names mentioned above but Ben Sampayo, ex-chelsea youth/reserve team full-back, has confirmed on his Twitter page that he has signed.

Half as good as Bridcutt and we've got a decent player.

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
Not as exciting as the names mentioned above but Ben Sampayo, ex-chelsea youth/reserve team full-back, has confirmed on his Twitter page that he has signed.

Ignore this, apparently he and Anton Rodgers (Brendan's son) signed last week. I'm well out the loop.

Let me know when Michael Owen signs.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

reckon we'll up our game in terms of wages offered for someone with the quality - and Phillips definitely falls into this bracket.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

No idea about Ben but I'd like to see an ex-chelsea youth/reserve team/England U17,U18,U20 player sign..

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
we're FINALLY gonna get him:

Kanchelskis_Andrei.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here