Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton to BEAT Villa - BETFAIR - DO IT!

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Just placed a tenner at 19/1 :clap2:

They will play a weakened team with Blackburn on Wednesday and playing today...

Thank me if you win big :thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Give me an F.....

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
such big odds on btn are there to entice all btn betting fans to fill the bookies coffers, a much better bet and value in my opinion is the draw at 5/1 ..

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
yes mate, you really are something special (don't open the f***ing thing if it's been done to death)

Not starting it in the first place would be the optimum solution if it's been done to death would you not say?

Not starting it in the first place would be the optimum solution if it's been done to death would you not say?

no I wouldn't, If you are prepared to trawl through page after page of shit i.e what shoes are you wearing to Villa? just on the off chance someone has mentioned the same subject, then that's up to you. It might be easier in future if perhaps posters PM'd you in advance and got permission to post from you so that you don't waste any more of your valuble time opening threads with a title suggesting it's about betting on the Albion, only to find it's about betting on the Albion

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
no I wouldn't, If you are prepared to trawl through page after page of shit i.e what shoes are you wearing to Villa? just on the off chance someone has mentioned the same subject, then that's up to you. It might be easier in future if perhaps posters PM'd you in advance and got permission to post from you so that you don't waste any more of your valuble time opening threads with a title suggesting it's about betting on the Albion, only to find it's about betting on the Albion

Calm down .... lots of us have been fixtured at some point or another. It's just a bit of banter not an insult.

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing

Flounce alert! :lolol:

"Fixtures" is a NSC institution BTW

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

He's pointing out you're getting upset about a comment aimed at another poster and, as Bushy mentions, you're getting upset about something that has been around NSC for quite sometime.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
no I wouldn't, If you are prepared to trawl through page after page of shit i.e what shoes are you wearing to

To be fair, when this thread was posted, the other 'betting' thread was only half way down the first page. No trawling was required.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here