Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton 'til I Die is back....

Jameson

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
One of the best nights at the theatre that was. I had tears rolling down my cheeks at the hereford scene/last memory of the goldstone. Never been in an audiance where people sing footy chants! Great night out.

Booked - fabbo - Can't wait. What a week that will be (Mods Can we make this a sticky??? - This has to be sold out for all three nights). It is truly a fataastic night in the theatre

'Like watching a life of Saturday afternoons flashing be fore your eyes – don’t miss it' BHAFC

10 years ago football fans and theatregoers rose as one at the end of Brighton 'Til I Die! chanting the immortal line: 'we want Falmer!'

Revived and refreshed, this passionate, funny play is back to celebrate the opening of the Albion's long awaited new home.

A rollercoaster ride through Albion memories, this is a fast, hilarious and emotional drama about Brighton and Hove Albion and their supporters – by far the greatest fans the world has ever seen!

22713.jpg

and then a week spent looking forward to THIS.........

falmer-stadium_363644.jpg

Last edited:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I went to it at the Gardner Arts Centre and it was magnificent.

I wish I could justify a trip to see the update.

I would recommend this to anyone who is remotely interested in the Albion. It's also a great history lesson to anyone who was too young to have experienced the struggle and a great refresher of our ancient history for everyone.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Do not miss this!!!!

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Can someone remember which one this was? I saw something at the Gardner Arts Centre with Steve North, but there was another show upstairs at the Komedia with the guy from Emmerdale, not long before or after it; I know one was Brighton til I die, but can't remember which, and can't for the life of me remember the name of other one. I'm sure Mark Brailsford was in both.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Can someone remember which one this was? I saw something at the Gardner Arts Centre with Steve North, but there was another show upstairs at the Komedia with the guy from Emmerdale, not long before or after it; I know one was Brighton til I die, but can't remember which, and can't for the life of me remember the name of other one. I'm sure Mark Brailsford was in both.

The one at Komedia was 'Blue & White Christmas', an updated panto version of 'A Christmas Carol'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here