Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton SNIFFING after Ibehre?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
According to people at ORIENT Brighton are once again showing an interest in their lumbering forward Jabo Ibehre who is out of contract in June.

I hope not...

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
scored against us didnt he? after missing about 10 easy chances.

Looked poor

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
as a back up not to bad.

wonder if they can throw in that foriegn little tricky winger dermanov or something ? he looks the part

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
as a back up not to bad.

wonder if they can throw in that foriegn little tricky winger dermanov or something ? he looks the part

Jason Demitriou.

Not foreign. Never been that impressed, in truth.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
For those of you who don't know what he looks like.....

0,,10439~3353162,00.jpg

A happy black man.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
After WE missed 10 easy chances you mean!

That was the game that saw us have an embarrassment of open opportunities to score in the first half, only for them to break away and score in, about the 75th minute, before Nickster got a slightly lucky pen awarded for us.

yeh then why would we want another centre forward is incapable of scoring open goals? I can't see what makes him a better player that lets say Jake Robinson

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Orient are pathetic.
I'd be embarrassed to sign anyone from them.

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
i seem to recall that bas savage was no great shakes as a striker before he came to us but that soon changed but still keep the pattern up of slagging anyone we are associated with before giving chance then moan when we don't get no one in!!!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
did miss a right sitter at the withdean just before he scored a good goal,better than the back up we all ready have

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If we signed everyone that has been suggested we would have the largest squad in all of the divisions either that or a lot of our present players are leaving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here