Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton seafront incredible......

D

Deleted User X18H

....myself Mrs HB&B and Junior went for a stroll from opposite the Metropole to the Athina B Beach this afternoon about 2.30 it was packed down there you couldn't get a seat outside the Fortune of War, people playing Volley Ball and loads on the beach drinking eating and SUNBATHING actually on the pebbles on a non school holiday MONDAY IN MARCH!!!! No wonder this country's in such a state ???

Last edited:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
I don't think that becuase you took wifey and child for a walk the country has gone to shit, although if you get a job we could compare the difference!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
fact of brighton life, all the bums, druggies and out of work really come to life and take over the seafront as soon as the sun comes out....:rolleyes:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
....myself Mrs HB&B and Junior went for a stroll from opposite the Metropole to the Athina B Beach this afternoon about 2.30 it was packed down there you couldn't get a seat outside the Fortune of War, people playing Volley Ball and loads on the beach drinking eating and SUNBATHING actually on the pebbles on a non school holiday MONDAY IN MARCH!!!! No wonder this country's in such a state ???

Don't you think you'd actually be happier living somewhere like Luton? You never really seem to get what living in Brighton is all about. What's wrong with folk having fun in the sun on a Monday in March?

D

Deleted User X18H

Don't you think you'd actually be happier living somewhere like Luton? You never really seem to get what living in Brighton is all about. What's wrong with folk having fun in the sun on a Monday in March?
No sunshine I am 4th generation Brightonian Brighton is place to live in not to be seen in!!!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Sunbathing?! On a beach?!?

Whatever next?

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
You can't call yourself a true Brightonian unless you were born within the sound of St Peters bells HB

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
It Wasnt that busy, but then you obviously dont go down the seafront that often, plenty of shift workers/tourists and those simply enjoying a day off.

You really dont understand the current make of of the city you 'claim' to represent.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Unemployed Sad f*** Goes For Walk Along Beach And Sees Other Unemployed People There. Sad f*** Concludes That The Country Has Gone To The Dogs.

And All Without Any Irony. He's A National Treasure. Let's Bury Him.

D

Deleted User X18H

me and the boy are going to Dyke Road Park Swings in a minute or two and I don't expect to see anyone else there!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here