Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Apology accepted.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Whilst on the subject, of today and videos I will post my footage in "charlton" fashion in about an hour :thumbsup:
Didnt get all the goals this time though only the penalty.

EddieReader

Aug 15, 2010
Man up the tree!!!!

They done well, very good effort and great video, few familiar faces in there even if they look 15 yrs younger, who's that guy up the tree and luv the old lady at the end jumping up and down, great passion on her face. Yesterday away at Posh was up there with all past memories we were "F****ING BRILLIANT" That song made me laugh, parents might have to explain to there young one's what's heard at football stays at football this morning.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Great video lets hope they are brave enough to put the fight save the club on in the museum.When are you next down visiting!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rave:

Ruggerk1

Oct 29, 2010
Thanks u lot 4 posting on here, I am friends of the band and put the other thread up. Thought I have a look at NSC before going to work and saw your post. Overall I'ts been well recieved, a few bad comments, but to be expected, they have played a few gigs but have a limited set at the mo. The guy in the Pallokaville shirt is really hardcore and wants the band to have a Seagull feel. Stuff like The Who and Rumble in Btn Tonight ect...

Ruggerk1

Oct 29, 2010
I have looked up some other footy songs, There is Goldstone Rap and Where Seagulls fly, by Johny Wakelin. Attila has a couple I believe, but not to many, I think our musical kids should get writting.

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
I like it, i like a lot

Danks

Aug 19, 2010
O.k I really like it, The band done good.
Thanks u lot 4 posting on here, I am friends of the band and put the other thread up. Thought I have a look at NSC before going to work and saw your post. Overall I'ts been well recieved, a few bad comments, but to be expected, they have played a few gigs but have a limited set at the mo. The guy in the Pallokaville shirt is really hardcore and wants the band to have a Seagull feel. Stuff like The Who and Rumble in Btn Tonight ect...

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
Good old suusex by the sea.....good old sussex by the sea...cause we're going up th lift the cup for suusex by the sea.......

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Terrific...at the end there are some other songs about the Albion,I loved the Norman Wisdom one with GOSBTS,I was in that crowd that day and have'nt seen that anywhere till today,thanks.

Paulus

Aug 6, 2011
Arcen, The Netherlands
Ik kwam vanuit Nederland om de wedstrijd in de prachtig nieuwe stadion te zie en vond dit liedje erg goed!
I came over for the match today and think this is a great song (rough translation) - hope it is a memorable day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here