Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Marathon Bubbles revisited

SeagullMagic

May 17, 2010
Storrington
Hi everyone,

Seeking sponsorship for Albion in the Community...

Somethings take a little time, and one of mine was to join NSC, but finally arrived and this is my first posting. So what could I contribute today? Well I recently completed my first ever marathon (Brighton on 18th April) as I ran for Albion in the Community - for which I perform volunteering work. What a great team they are!!!

I'd always wanted to run a marathon since leaving school (more years ago than I can remember) and to do so in a time of 3:55:58 - something like a minute and half inside Tony B's time, was brilliant - even though I gave him several years start! :thumbsup:

Not why the bubbles comment? I had a prize of Nyetimber Sparkling Wine for those who contributed to my success - the prize was won by a work colleague. However, she declined to take the prize and said I can use it to seek further sponsorship from fans of the club. so someone can become a winner of a fabulous prize! :drunk:

So here's a great offer to all BHA fans, please contribute to my fund raising before June 18th (the day after the fixtures are released) and I will make a draw so one lucky person will win this prize bottle of award winning Nyetimber sparkling wine. If you haven't tried it before... well it beat Champagne at a Paris Wine Festival a few years ago.

Visit my donations page to make your entry. And at the same time support Albions great work in the community!

I hope this posting doesn't contravene the rules of NSC - as I said, this is my first posting and it is in a great cause.

Thanks folks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here