Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Magiko

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
no attempt

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I'm so sorry to be a reality check to everyone, as I'm normally the stupid bloke following the sheep, but I'm afraid this just will not work. We'd be better off singing Jessie J songs. "It's not about the Palace, Palace, Palace, it's about the Briiiiighton, everybody wank Guuusssssssss off". It's clearly a terrible, terrible chant, but unfortunately, in the 21st century that we live in, will get a lot more vocal support.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
To be fair, I thought today our fans were okay. Respect to whoever got the 'go left, go right' chant going, sounded relatively good. Please lose the 'everywhere we go' bit - it's a bit primary school sports day.

Other than the mongs that went mental when Arsenal scored their 4th and 5th goals, good support from those that made the journey.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Just watched the Panathanaikos video. To think of us copying a Greek song like that makes me want to crawl away and hide with embarassment, besides any song that involves different sections singing is doomed to failure as it smacks of superiority from one section (I'll give you one guess who)
Jeez! what's wrong with traditional chants like "To see Pat Saward's aces"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here